The Crazy Conspiracy Threory Thread

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Dedicated to informative information endlessly provided by Eddy Raisin - A Man who will not be tricked from the truth !

Let your imaginations run wild .. post your wildest conspiracy theories bike related or otherwise ..

Erm .. how about one of Eddy's Favourites ..

The only reason why all bikes don't have 29" wheels is because of a Chinese conspiracy to buy all the 29" wheel spokes to make miniature coat hangers for Chinese Barbie and Ken.

The proof is clear to see in that most hub motored bikes come with 27.5" wheels where they can use 26" spokes on the hub wheel and 27.5" spokes on the other - FACT !

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
The only reason all bikes don't have more progressive suspension is because all the countries of the world, except for Canada and Vatican City, signed up to the global NPS agreement in 1993. At the time it required a super computer to work it out so all the manufacturers agreed to try to ban it. FACT !

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
The Earth is Flat !

Aeroplanes are proof that the earth is flat. They have wings and engines which propel them forwards.

If the earth was really round and spinning as the fakers tell us, aeroplanes would only need to vertically launch off the ground a few meters and the earth would move beneath the plane. They''d only need to slide left or right a bit to line up with their destination. The earth is spinning at about 1000mph, so if the earth was really round, you'd get to your destination about twice as fast as is normal on our flat earth ! :)

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
If in doubt refer to the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy;

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

Space,” it says, “is big. Really big. You just won’t believe how vastly, hugely, mindbogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it’s a long way down the road to the chemist’s, but that’s just peanuts to space.”

The chances of finding out what’s really going on in the universe are so remote, the only thing to do is hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Really....then why do we need MountainBikes ?
:)
The help us safely get back to the flat bits !!!

Like anything flat, take a piece of paper, it's easy to crease. It's not as inherently strong as something round. So the Flat earth has lots of creases which manifest themselves as bumps and troughs !

Mountain Bikes - Proof the Earth IS FLAT !

If the Earth was round, it would be polished smooth and flat like a pearl ! :)

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire

Like anything flat, take a piece of paper, it's easy to crease. It's not as inherently strong as something round. So the Flat earth has lots of creases which manifest themselves as bumps and troughs !

You've really thought about this haven't you :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
You've really thought about this haven't you :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Believe it or not, it's actually just rolling out. I'd never thought before about how easy it is to make up and prove that real isn't real ! :) Maybe I'd better setup a dating profile whilst I'm on a roll ! :unsure: :eek: :ROFLMAO: and the Earth's still flat ....

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
Believe it or not, it's actually just rolling out. I'd never thought before about how easy it is to make up and prove that real isn't real ! :) Maybe I'd better setup a dating profile whilst I'm on a roll ! :unsure: :eek: :ROFLMAO: and the Earth's still flat ....

1613564472084.png

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Is that totally flat?
Totally - apart from the mentioned bumps and creases. At times it might appear to curve, though this is only because light bends, especially in the presence of moisture or high humidity.

If so how thick is it?:unsure:
The Flat Earther ? or the Earth ?

Very ! Though no one is exactly sure how thick as no one has ever successfully reached the edge or managed to tunnel down to the other side.

The Kola Superdeep borehole got down to 7.5 miles.

Scientists thought they might get to 9 miles as they considered this to be the limit - so the best scientific minds in the world think the earth is flat and is probably about 9 miles thick. The proof is here !

Apparently it got really hot as they almost came out the other side, so presumably the earth is actually like a huge slice of bread which has been left just on one side under the grill for too long !

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick

So if the world is flat and you rode your mountain bike off the edge, what would you land on and how much suspension travel would you need? would 140 be enough?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
So if the world is flat and you rode your mountain bike off the edge, what would you land on and how much suspension travel would you need? would 140 be enough?
Well, that's just the kind of stupid question we'd expect from someone who doesn't believe the earth is flat !

If you're going to ride off the edge of the world, you'd be dead ! So you might aswell buy which ever bike is just cheapest ! ? Or maybe the most expensive as it wouldn't matter if you were dead ? Oh, this is a bit of a conundrum .. I feel a conspiracy theory coming on.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Okay it's going well, what shape is it?
Well we don't know do we ! Due to our limited minds, most of us imagine it to be square or rectangular. Mainly because the human brain was never made to comprehend more complex shapes. It could be round though .. like a big disk ... I think there's a scientific book about that.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Well, I can't spend all day here trying to educate all of you who've been tricked by the great lie !

I've got to go and change my camshaft position sensor as the b4stard thing has been conspiring against me.

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
Well, that's just the kind of stupid question we'd expect from someone who doesn't believe the earth is flat !

If you're going to ride off the edge of the world, you'd be dead ! So you might aswell buy which ever bike is just cheapest ! ? Or maybe the most expensive as it wouldn't matter if you were dead ? Oh, this is a bit of a conundrum .. I feel a conspiracy theory coming on.
probably 160 would be better then?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
probably 160 would be better then?
You're in luck, I forgot the sensor and had to run back up the hill. Yes, 160 sounds like the best of both worlds Not too tiring to get you to the edge, but enough spring to survive if you encounter a fake edge first and don't fall to your death !

Supratad

Nov 13, 2019
North Yorkshire, UK
Fact hunt. If you took the French kilogram ball, the special one they keep in a lab as the world's reference for what is a kilogramme, and scaled it up to the size of the Earth, the surface deviation would be about a metre. That's how accurately smooth that KG ball is.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Fact hunt. If you took the French kilogram ball, the special one they keep in a lab as the world's reference for what is a kilogramme, and scaled it up to the size of the Earth, the surface deviation would be about a metre. That's how accurately smooth that KG ball is.
If you scaled it up and made it flat ? So basically melted it ? ;) :unsure: :ROFLMAO: ?

Pigin

Jul 7, 2020
Saddleworth
On a similar note......

If you took an egg, standard chickens egg, and made it the size of the earth then the peaks and troughs would be greater than Everest and the Mariana Trench. I love it when people come up with facts like this but I'm more interested in the size of the chicken and what size bbq you would need for the drumsticks.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles