HipPack or Back pack? [video]

BOTG

Oct 28, 2020
Edo

EVOC HIP PACK PRO - Back Pack or Hip Pack? High tech, back-free, ventilation optimized carry device for hydration and other essential needs on shorter rides. With enough space for a tube, some tools, and an optional 1,5l hydration system it comes with a very dialled system that is an extra in comfort

Shinn

Nov 8, 2020
Decorah, IA USA
I've been using a pack for years, and tend to carry way too much stuff. I've been looking into the hip packs as well. Some of the Osprey's look nice too. Many years ago I went OTB and landed flat on my back in a rock garden, thankfully I had a pack on - its difficult to give up that little bit of protection, so I'm kinda on the fence about switching.

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
I've been using a pack for years, and tend to carry way too much stuff. I've been looking into the hip packs as well. Some of the Osprey's look nice too. Many years ago I went OTB and landed flat on my back in a rock garden, thankfully I had a pack on - its difficult to give up that little bit of protection, so I'm kinda on the fence about switching.
I'm on the same boat. Really like Evoc pack back protection and no problem for me if my back sweats a bit.

GMLS

Jun 22, 2020
Surrey
I've had my 10litre Osprey for a good few years and the current version (largely unchanged) has just won best in category in MBR. Its got a built in tool roll and back protection and so comfortable, I've never thought about moving down to anything smaller

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles