E-MTB specific back pack

Peaky Rider

E*POWAH Master
Feb 9, 2019
Derbyshire Dales
Does anyone have one of these?
What sets them apart is the provision of a battery specific compartment, which would be very useful for my Focus TEC battery.
I know Rob reviewed an EVOC one in one of videos but that one is way too big for my needs.
E-bike have a review of five e-mtb 'friendly' backpacks but when going on line to purchase none of these have a battery specific compartment mentioned in the relevant descriptions.
It is difficult to say what size I require without actually seeing one but I only normally carry the basics plus the TEC battery.

stiv674

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 4, 2019
Wiltshire
I found this article when I was looking a while ago, I ended up getting a cheaper version of the Evoc one which doesn't have a specific battery compartment but the battery can be secured quite well inside.

Peaky Rider

E*POWAH Master
Feb 9, 2019
Derbyshire Dales
I found this article when I was looking a while ago, I ended up getting a cheaper version of the Evoc one which doesn't have a specific battery compartment but the battery can be secured quite well inside.

Thanks stiv, I have seen that article which refers to specific battery compartments, I just wish the item detail on the selling sites mentioned the same, which the ones I've seen don't and I wonder, why not?

stiv674

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 4, 2019
Wiltshire
Thanks stiv, I have seen that article which refers to specific battery compartments, I just wish the item detail on the selling sites mentioned the same, which the ones I've seen don't and I wonder, why not?

I struggled to find most of them in any UK online retailer, I think the main thing to have is a decent back protector in it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles