Hi from New Zealand

#mitch

🦷 Tooth Fairy 🦷
Aug 23, 2021
New Zealand
Hi all! After snapping the swingarm off my old girl last year I decided to bite the bullet and order a Kevevo and then COVID happened so been waiting on order for over a year now and hopefully the 2022 arrives in November.

B8982060-3550-4F22-97CB-B69062CD4F4D.jpeg

#mitch

🦷 Tooth Fairy 🦷
Aug 23, 2021
New Zealand
? nah nothing else to ride unfortunately. It’s always been a couple of months away which has been a pain.

#mitch

🦷 Tooth Fairy 🦷
Aug 23, 2021
New Zealand
Kia ora from Nelson Mitch. How did you do that? bad landing? Where you situated?

Hey Doug! Im in Auckland, very lucky to live next to Riverhead forest with heaps of trails & close to Woodhill.

nah landing was mint you can see in the pic where I landed and just rode it out to a stop. It was an old bike and had some serious abuse in Canada for a few years.

IMG_1757.png

#mitch

🦷 Tooth Fairy 🦷
Aug 23, 2021
New Zealand
Ouch. Looks like a pretty bad weld failure.
Maybe you can get a new one on Guarantee ;)
And Gidday and welcome.
Haha Jamis didn’t want a bar of it just said talk to your dealer which is fine I get it. So so pumped about my new Kenevo (soon)

BrentD

Jun 25, 2020
New Zealand
Hey Doug! Im in Auckland, very lucky to live next to Riverhead forest with heaps of trails & close to Woodhill.

nah landing was mint you can see in the pic where I landed and just rode it out to a stop. It was an old bike and had some serious abuse in Canada for a few years.

View attachment 69778
Tena koe from another Tamaki Makarau based rider. At least you were very close to the carpark at Woodhill when it happened!

#mitch

🦷 Tooth Fairy 🦷
Aug 23, 2021
New Zealand
Nah the full Kenevo. Unfortunately just got word from the shop That it is now arriving in Feb and I have given up waiting. Picking up a Levo comp alloy in October now. Little bit gutted but the gen 3 Levo geo looks pretty similar to the Kenevo anyway

jaselikebikes

Jan 18, 2021
Auckland
Nah the full Kenevo. Unfortunately just got word from the shop That it is now arriving in Feb and I have given up waiting. Picking up a Levo comp alloy in October now. Little bit gutted but the gen 3 Levo geo looks pretty similar to the Kenevo anyway
I guess you are mainly riding Park?

pP

jaselikebikes

Jan 18, 2021
Auckland
Mostly, although I would like to do more trail. But I have zero interest in “earning” the descents ?. I’m perfectly happy to turbo up and bomb down. Where you ride @jaselikebikes ?
Nice the New Kenevo SL is sweet, I so would have got that if I had waited a month more, I have the Levo SL. I probbaly wouldn't get the full fat Kenevo if you are going to do a lot of trail riding though it is a lot of heavy bike but I guess you would have thought of that. I ride in Rotorua and Auckland / woodhill. If I get the chance away trip are good to QTown and Nelson though.

#mitch

🦷 Tooth Fairy 🦷
Aug 23, 2021
New Zealand
So my broken bike was living at my inlaws house and during the latest lockdown my father in law got board and welded it back together. Looks mint. Im certainly never trusting it again but works for him cruising the streets.
IMG_6580.jpg
IMG_6578.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles