Levo Gen 2 HELP! Turbo Levo won't turn on

Stephen902

Jun 13, 2020
Rapid City, SD
So I'm a bit frustrated and hoping someone here might be able to help me.

I just bought a 2020 Levo comp and at the store it wouldn't turn on because they suspected the battery was dead. Got it home, and it won't charge. There are 4 lights in the charging area on the battery. While the charger is engaged, the second from the top blinks green. While this is happening the charging unit light is solid red. After about 20 minutes or so, the charging unit starts flashing red. I've done this a few times and the bike still won't turn on. The connections are spotless.

any suggestions? Thanks

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
sorry to state the obvious but you took a bike home that didnt work in the shop.. and they didnt bother ensure that a £5.5K bike was good to go!!! why would it work when you got home.
take it back.

Banktramp

Jul 13, 2019
West Midlands
So I'm a bit frustrated and hoping someone here might be able to help me.

I just bought a 2020 Levo comp and at the store it wouldn't turn on because they suspected the battery was dead. Got it home, and it won't charge. There are 4 lights in the charging area on the battery. While the charger is engaged, the second from the top blinks green. While this is happening the charging unit light is solid red. After about 20 minutes or so, the charging unit starts flashing red. I've done this a few times and the bike still won't turn on. The connections are spotless.

any suggestions? Thanks

why on earth would you leave the shop with it, let alone pay them before it’s working??

take it back to the shop and ask for a refund. What “Shop” did you buy it from?

9C55CC8F-6E1C-4BE1-AD11-1F3F9D46A1B4.gif

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles