Heckler SL / Fazua Ride 60

Jan 5, 2023
Greer Ranch
Just had this built and it's been amazing but I'm curious if anyone else who has a ride 60 feels the ramp up come on strong even with a lower level of assist and the ramp up all the way down on smooth? I also get some clicking in the motor when it engages if I backpedal and then start pedaling again. If I turn off the motor it's gone. Hoping the motor isn't bad from the factory, but it feels fine when I have a good spin, it's mostly the initial engagement and ramp up.

Hecklersl.jpg

Suns_PSD

Jul 12, 2022
Austin
1) Ramp up is adjustable in the App.

2) Why are you pedaling backwards? You're just hearing the freewheel in the motor, don't worry about it and stop pedaling backwards.

3) Your bike is dope.

Jan 5, 2023
Greer Ranch
1) Ramp up is adjustable in the App.

2) Why are you pedaling backwards? You're just hearing the freewheel in the motor, don't worry about it and stop pedaling backwards.

3) Your bike is dope.
1. "ramp up come on strong even with a lower level of assist and the ramp up all the way down on smooth?" <-- This is with the ramp up all the way down in the app. Does the Fazua Toolbox settings override anything the app tries to set? I think it may have something to do with the app not being able to override the toolbox's custom settings, even though it should.

2. I'm not talking about the freewheel, I'm talking about it engaging from the freewheel but I just saw the Fazua Thread and Rob listed this as one of the things he heard as well.

3. Thank you!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles