Haibike Launch 18KG LYKE eBike - Fazua Ride 60

Apr 14, 2020
Surrey, UK
I like the look of this it’s just that cable routing that really puts me off, on the top spec one reckon they could have got SRAM AXS for the same price as a fox transfer and xtr , would love to try one of these lightweight bikes, the new transition on the way looks stunning and with a bit more travel

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Sounds like another vote for 85nm while shit canning a lightweight
It just didn't make sense though ?!? He said 85nm is ok if you were a light person ?? I tried to work out if it was a typo, but it's his third post and his first post said he didn't know how much torque his bike had (trek rail) and he was an ebike noob - so it seems like a very illogical and ill informed statement to make with no experience ?

He is an Aussie though and you lot can be a bit weird ! 🤪 :oops:;)

• Haha
Reactions: CjP

flash

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Wamberal, NSW Australia
It just didn't make sense though ?!? He said 85nm is ok if you were a light person ?? I tried to work out if it was a typo, but it's his third post and his first post said he didn't know how much torque his bike had (trek rail) and he was an ebike noob - so it seems like a very illogical and ill informed statement to make with no experience ?

He is an Aussie though and you lot can be a bit weird ! 🤪 :oops:;)

Don't knock weird until you try it. Could be worse. Could be *normal*...

Gordon

CJaMTB

May 9, 2020
Dartmoor
@Rob Rides EMTB Couple of Lyke-related questions if I may:

1) Do you happen to know the shock eye-to-eye and stroke measurements please?
2) How did you feel the Lyke rode in comparison to the Shutte SL and Fuel EXe?
3) How long for the ride review vid?

Cheers,

Moshe

Feb 12, 2020
North Ridgeville, ohio,usa
will this bike be available in the USA?
I live in Ohio and would love a Haibike. I had a 2020 Haibike Xduro Allmtn 2.0 and it was my favorite bike ever. This year Haibike pulled out of the USA altogether, leaving us out of luck. Americans stuck with Haibike through their formative years and now they have abandoned us like a spouse who leaves their partner during good times after that partner supported them through harder times.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles