heckler e010 error

leroy

Jul 10, 2021
milton keynes
hi all,anybody have any experience with the E010 error on a heckler?
so far i've.........

turned on/off loads of times.

removed battery ,all terminals clean and dry.

checked all the connections on the display.

checked all the connections under the non drive side guard,all secure,clean and dry.

anybody know of anything else i could do before i send it back???

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
From Shimano website it says to connect to E tube (the app on your phone) it could just be a software update.

I think when I had it, it was the speed sensor.

DJ57UMP

Mar 13, 2021
England
just waiting for confirmation but its looking like a torque sensor issue.

anybody know if this is repairable or is it a replacement motor job??

I had a new motor from Shimano when mine got an E010 error.

Just remember if you've used STUnlocker you'll need to revert the bike back to EU (assuming it's not a US bike).

Richwall

Jan 15, 2021
Uk
Had this Saturday mid ride with my Bullit, just stopped while riding along. Updated motor with E -tube app which was showing E01020 on error log. Now updated & after a quick 20 minute test ride today seems ok ?? Will give it a decent test ride Wednesday & hope it doesn’t come back, if it does looks like torque sensor & a new motor.

budmann2002

Nov 27, 2021
TX
mine was officially diagnosed with a torque sensor failure and replaced under warranty.
what was it doing when it started acting up? i just got my bullit and it would turn from ECO to OFF if i went into a climb or just stomping on the pedals to catch up with a group.

leroy

Jul 10, 2021
milton keynes
what was it doing when it started acting up? i just got my bullit and it would turn from ECO to OFF if i went into a climb or just stomping on the pedals to catch up with a group.
it wasn't a gradual process, it just refused to turn on and flashed up the error code.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles