New heckler

Smythey

Sep 28, 2019
Norwich
Has anyone heard about a new 2022 heckler coming out july/august has anyone got any info what changes we are to see with the new model

Smythey

Sep 28, 2019
Norwich
I just got a 2021 mx last week . So if there great I'm going to cry ? . Bigger battery probably

the word is july august with EP8 and bigger battery nee colours

D47F3A23-672D-483F-BE3D-A6148F3F988D.jpeg

Keevill_81

Jun 2, 2021
Bracknell
I’m happy with the colour but a 630 wh battery would of been a real plus , tryied to buy a bullit for that very reason but sold out everywhere. Buying a bike this year has been mental .

leroy

Jul 10, 2021
milton keynes
hi all,i dont have any concrete info on specs for this bike but I've spent the last few weeks trying to buy a s/c heckler(non mx) so I've spoken with nearly every uk dealer.

a few of them told me that the non mx heckler is no longer available to order on the s/c system,this usually means only 1 thing!

there are other hints too,the heckler is based on the bronson 3 and as you all know the b3 has now been superseded by the b4,and the b4 has a huge downtube,(battery size?)

the last hint is that i was able to buy an ex demo heckler from a major s/c dealer here in the uk.

like i say,not concrete but enough smoke that there must be a fire somewhere!

leroy

Jul 10, 2021
milton keynes
I’m happy with the colour but a 630 wh battery would of been a real plus , tryied to buy a bullit for that very reason but sold out everywhere. Buying a bike this year has been mental .
i've had exactly the same problem,currently riding a bronson 3 so a heckler was the obvious choice,thankfully got hold of an ex demo so problem solved for now until the new heckler(heckler 2?)comes out.

DJ57UMP

Mar 13, 2021
England
A group of us were out with the Santa Cruz sales manager Saturday... was tight-lipped. Wouldn't give anything away really. Except now thinking back on conversations he was kind of happy to say that there wasn't going to be a 5010 equivalent but there was news for 2022 coming.

Underblu

Aug 22, 2021
USA
I just got a 2021 mx last week . So if there great I'm going to cry ? . Bigger battery probably

I just got a 2021 MX S and I can’t imagine a better bike. I’m even beginning to appreciate the EP8 as much as the vaunted Bosch series 4 that I had on my 2021 Trek.

mehukatti

Apr 25, 2020
Finland
If I would have to guess, Heckler 2 comes sometime next year as a light trail eMTB in a mullet or full 29" setup and updated geo. What's a question mark is if they go "full Orbea Rise" with a slim custom battery and down-tuned EP8, or if they stay with 504Wh and just ship the bike with lighter assistance settings out of the box. However, if the top model won't be under 20kg with Fox 36, I will be disappointed.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles