Nee ‘22 Heckler owner!

tylersf90

Dec 6, 2023
arkansas
Absolutely loving this bike, it’s my first emtb! Bought it 3 weeks ago and already it’s been on a 2000 mile road trip to New Mexico, and a couple trips to Northwoods trails in Hot Springs, AR! I ride downhill/blue trails mainly and jump lines! Only thing I’m still messing with is the rear shock. No matter what I do I just blow through all the travel constantly and I’m only 180 lbs. I’m to the point that I’m considering trying out the cascade links and a long coil shock. Anyone have a similar issue? Other than this I love this thing! I plan on swapping the Code brakes out for some Hope Techs, and swapping the Fox 36 out for a factory 38!

View attachment IMG_0057.jpeg

RustyIron

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
Sorry if this is too basic, but is your sag ok? The next thing to check is your volume spacers. You might want to add some if you're blowing through your travel.

tylersf90

Dec 6, 2023
arkansas
Sorry if this is too basic, but is your sag ok? The next thing to check is your volume spacers. You might want to add some if you're blowing through your travel.
I believe the sag is ok, at about %30..I’m still experimenting. I have 2 more tokens left in the bag from when I bought the bike so I’m gonna try and throw another one in!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles