Haibike Flyon - Critical Error System Response & Critical Error Battery?

Jun 20, 2022
Uk
I've had my Flyon Allmtn 8 for 2 years now. Over the last month i started getting a Critical Error message on the display when i was going up hills usually when i am pushing pretty hard on the pedals. The bike slows down and engine stoops and the error comes up. First it had the Critical Error - Battery come up and then the bike shuts down. I restart and its fine for the rest of the ride. Now i get it every time i switch the bike on so cannot ride it at all. I get both messages randomly pop up now.

Battery charges fine and doesn't have any issues. Only charge it what it needs and turn off the charger. Never an issue.

I read that if the motor is wet it could affect it (but its been hot and dry in the UK the last month) and try dry it out and remove the battery and dry the inner tube too. I tried this yesterday for about 30minutes and connected again and still the same issue.

Wondering if anyone else has had this issue as you cannot find these error codes anywhere online?

Really want to get back out there and riding again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

2023-06-26 07.29.41.jpg 2023-06-26 07.29.52.jpg

Paulquattro

E*POWAH Elite
May 7, 2020
The Darkside
Hi
I know there fussy with there speed sensor rings even if they look straight the slightest alignment issue and they stop assisting
Its been a while since I've had one so i cant remember specifics but it would be definitely worth putting a new one on to make sure
Mine did not give any trouble apart from that .

RocketDad

Nov 12, 2021
Norway
Hi.

It could be the torque sensor also.

I get something similar when I start to us the pedals before/during startup of the system/display...
I'll try, replicate, and see if it is the same message...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles