Flyon error code.......

Exrm193

Dec 18, 2020
Herts
Every time I put my battery in my bike, I get this error code....Has anyone any knowledge?? My dealer is struggling to find the problem.

IMG_0949.jpeg

Swissete

May 6, 2020
Spain
Try to find a post from me with "Critical" errors... I don't have them when fitting the battery but when ridding and with no special reason.

My dealer called Haibike and, at least in my case, it looks to be a problem with dust on the inner connectors of the battery inside the frime making a poor connection. It's difficult to get in there and they proposed using an air compressor

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France

brian isaacson

May 21, 2021
edmonton alberta canada
Try to find a post from me with "Critical" errors... I don't have them when fitting the battery but when ridding and with no special reason.

My dealer called Haibike and, at least in my case, it looks to be a problem with dust on the inner connectors of the battery inside the frime making a poor connection. It's difficult to get in there and they proposed using an air compressor
hi swissete
it s bittersweet to hear that oother people have the same problem i have had since i bought my flyon nduro 10 18 months ago. at least i'm not alone and martin at ebike UK who has been sympathetic knows i'm not crazy. i rec'd the bike in the dead of winter here in alberta and rode it numerous times in the cold weather( -6 c to + 6C on average) From day one i started getting the critical error message-very disturbing after buying a $13000 bike! so i I would doubt that dust is the issue unless it comes directly from the factory in that condition! After riding 6000 km i am convinced that the ambient temperature may be the culprit-see my post from yesterday. the error is only occuring in eco mode which is not explicable but unfortunately its the mode i ride in 95% of the time. i had written the haibike factory about the issue last year but they were quite unhelpful/ the critical riding temperature seems to be around 8 degrees C-above that temp the error message seems far less frequent but unfortunately this is not always the case!

Hairy bum

Apr 28, 2021
Uk
I had this started yesterday and again today thought it was water ingress as it was very wet & muddy …
battery was also on 5% so thought that could have also been an issue …

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles