Levo Gen 3 Hacks for your bike

Darkyhs

Oct 25, 2020
Freiburg, Germany
Hey all,

As a new S-Works Levo Gen 3 owner. Got an incredible deal on an S4, used by a person that had a limitation and wasn't able to ride it for longer than 30 minutes. I was going over the Specialized forum and was just curious if any of you guys have some hacks that you do on your bikes. As an example, on my META Power from this year(for sale on the forum), I put some tape on a place where you have a bit of cable rub.

So what should I take a look at? Or how can I improve the bike? :D Make it even better :D

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-01 at 10.34.23.jpeg

killjoyken

Mar 10, 2019
San Jose, CA, USA
Other than swapping components over from 2020 Levo all I've really done is Ride Wrap. For my trails I'm still liking the middle headset setting and high in the rear. Switched tires to a Assegai 2.5 Maxx Grip in front and a DHR2 2.4 Maxx Terra in the Rear, both in EXO+. I'm still amazed how this tank can be so nimble.

One thing I tried that I don't recommend is a 29" rear wheel. I broke a spoke and the only spare wheel I had was a 29 so I changed the rear setting to low and took it out for a ride. Instantly felt slower and less eager to turn.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles