Wheel hack

Jonnyash

Aug 19, 2018
Hayling island
Hey guys and gals, does anyone know how to do the 800 wheel hack please, just been out on some flat trails and I could really feel the limiter, was quite painfull to be fair haha.

Jon

Adasb

Subscriber
Jun 6, 2018
New Zealand
Hey guys and gals, does anyone know how to do the 800 wheel hack please, just been out on some flat trails and I could really feel the limiter, was quite painfull to be fair haha.

Jon

Which model year bike? I don’t think I’ve seen it for the new 2019’s yet. There’s a video on this forum for the old levo though...

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK

Jon

If you can find it... go and look in the drestricted forum ?

outerlimits

E*POWAH BOSS
Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
Australia
The wheel hack will fry your motor and make your phone explode with Bluetooth magic.
Probs best not to do it, unless you like smoke, explosions and watching money burn.

mymodel6

Oct 2, 2018
Hertfordshire
The wheel hack will fry your motor and make your phone explode with Bluetooth magic.
Probs best not to do it, unless you like smoke, explosions and watching money burn.

What does that do buddy ??

Can't tell wether he's joking or not... Sounds like a joke...
But just in case, ignore that total bullshit, get Blevo and enjoy riding your Kenevo the way nature intended...

mymodel6

Oct 2, 2018
Hertfordshire
Hey guys yer I have a 2019 Kenevo !! So what benifits does belevo give you ?

It really is like Groundhog Day round here...

Blevo is an app that connects via Bluetooth to your Kenevo in the same way that Mission Control does.

Among many other features like recording your rides and swathes of associated data, smart power control and all of the assist level adjustments you'd find in the official app, you can simply increase the assist cutoff speed to anywhere between standard and oblivion, which is a better way of achieving what you wanted to achieve by decreasing the wheel size to 800mm, which you can't do anymore anyway.

Will that do?

Jonnyash

Aug 19, 2018
Hayling island
It’s not really like ground hog day considering that was the first proper answer haha ! Thanks tho bud I’ll have a look into that. Thanks for advice ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles