Giant price increases over the last 48 hours.

Cory S

Aug 24, 2020
Bradford NH
Snooze you lose bro.
Get over it.

Plus Steve's English made perfect sense. Try lessons. ?
I locked in at the pre-price hike 2 weeks ago. I pretty much win already. I just find it odd that they raise the prices at this point of time, when doing so 3-5 months ago, would have been more explainable. Not 2-3 months before 2022 models start leaking out.

Pdoz

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 16, 2019
Maffra Victoria Australia
I locked in at the pre-price hike 2 weeks ago. I pretty much win already. I just find it odd that they raise the prices at this point of time, when doing so 3-5 months ago, would have been more explainable. Not 2-3 months before 2022 models start leaking out.

Try 2-3 weeks

Calsun

May 17, 2021
Monterey CA
A lot of the time the change is the result of the fall of the value of the dollar against other currencies. The Giant is made in Taiwan and the US dollar during the Trump years with the tax cut for the billionaires has fallen in value by 11% and so the price of products will go up in the USA as a result. No free lunch unless you are rich.

CraigR

Aug 10, 2020
Livermore, Ca
US Freight costs are going up and up too. We are in agriculture and ship product on boats, airplanes and trucks. All are going up, but particularly the truck freight. Just as an example, pre covid we paid approximately $6,000 for a truck from Ca. to NY. Today that same truck is $10k-$12k.

1oldfart

Oct 6, 2019
Outdoors
It might be in a country? Duties can play. Exchange rate can play. Maybe suppliers are not giving much discount for large orders? So basicaly we could all see the potential with high demand of some price increase.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles