Get your order in for cube asap

D_Ch

Aug 22, 2021
Malaga
Seen a couple of videos on you tube where uk bike shops have received the first deliveries of 140 sl bikes
Indeed seems like some countries are getting the first round. Here in Spain the last shipment did not have any with the 750 battery; here's hoping there will be in the next due mid January, including mine! :p

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
Seen a couple of videos on you tube where uk bike shops have received the first deliveries of 140 sl bikes
As stated in the cube section...
LBS called yesterday that in transit was deleted and bike now has delivery date set for MARCH!!!
i asked them for the action team version and it was still at week 4 so going to change the order and put both both bikes on my name to see if i can get the other one end of januari :)

D_Ch

Aug 22, 2021
Malaga
That would be a double win: get it soon and get the action team! Perfect excuse :ROFLMAO:
I'd be still fine for march with my SL order, but if it gets here by end of january i won't complain.

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
That would be a double win: get it soon and get the action team! Perfect excuse :ROFLMAO:
I'd be still fine for march with my SL order, but if it gets here by end of january i won't complain.
i don't have another bike unfortunatly and was really looking forward on getting on one again for the remainder of the year since i have off at work

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
As stated in the cube section...
LBS called yesterday that in transit was deleted and bike now has delivery date set for MARCH!!!
i asked them for the action team version and it was still at week 4 so going to change the order and put both both bikes on my name to see if i can get the other one end of januari :)
Thats not good news especially as some orders are being fulfilled the action team looks very nice but it is a big jump in money. Calling in to my lbs tomorrow so will see if there is an update

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
Thats not good news especially as some orders are being fulfilled the action team looks very nice but it is a big jump in money. Calling in to my lbs tomorrow so will see if there is an update
I have the bike in leasing through my job. So it does lighten the difference a bit. I think 15 or 20eur monthly difference between the two.

It was my first choice but could not justify the price difference... if it stays on week 4 im gonna be super happy hehe

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
I have the bike in leasing through my job. So it does lighten the difference a bit. I think 15 or 20eur monthly difference between the two.

It was my first choice but could not justify the price difference... if it stays on week 4 im gonna be super happy hehe
Im buying mine on our works ride to work scheme so we get a 33 percent discount on the price 👍👍

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles