Get in!!! I managed to get in the bike vault on EMBN.....

Dukey86

Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
Yorkshire
It was this photo, unfortunately it won’t let me upload the screenshot from EMBN it says the file is too big.

76ADEE68-B2EF-492E-9C1B-EA9C60D652BF.jpeg

E

EddieJ

Lovely photo. If I remember correctly, did they crop the back of the bike off?

E

EddieJ

We could do with getting some forum stickers designed and made.

They would only work if you have happen to have a full suspension bike., and preferably a Specialized at that.

Five episodes in and no hardtails mentioned or shown, and precious little else beyond Specialized.

Philly G

Subscriber
Jun 29, 2020
New Zealand
They would only work if you have happen to have a full suspension bike., and preferably a Specialized at that.

Five episodes in and no hardtails mentioned or shown, and precious little else beyond Specialized.

They are still like an advertising channel for Specialized, but at least they do feature other brands in the bike vault (y)

Beekeeper

🍯Honey Monster🍯
Aug 6, 2019
Surrey hills
Me and the misses spent half a day in Wales recently trying to get a pic into the bike vault. Even ordered and wore their EMBN shirts. Sadly to no avail. I’ve still not recovered psychologically from the disappointment,
but time heals they say.

CBSTD

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2020
thoK0north

Theres a large flock sheepialized riders out there I know at least 6 baaa they're more to be pitied than scolded????‍♂️

Philly G

Subscriber
Jun 29, 2020
New Zealand
Me and the misses spent half a day in Wales recently trying to get a pic into the bike vault. Even ordered and wore their EMBN shirts. Sadly to no avail. I’ve still not recovered psychologically from the disappointment,
but time heals they say.
I tried for a while to get my accoustic on GMBN's bike vault, eventually I gave up. As long as I think my bike's super nice, that's all that matters ;)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles