Other Gen 3 Kenevo, any news?

zorro77

Apr 13, 2021
Italy
I was looking for this thread just to ask if anyone has received it. Paid for 2 weeks, VERY difficult communication with emails because they reply after several days. No shipping information yet. At least I see that I'm not the only one in this situation

Mene

Apr 11, 2024
Germany
Well after the kenevo was removed from the German site, now the Kenevo SL got some huge discounts. The S-Works Kenevo SL droped from 13500.- to 8100€.. i want to believe...

TonTonUB

May 27, 2020
France
Well after the kenevo was removed from the German site, now the Kenevo SL got some huge discounts. The S-Works Kenevo SL droped from 13500.- to 8100€.. i want to believe...
So do i ! I even need to be granted, because I NEED to renew my current modded levo.

MKSpessu

Mar 28, 2024
Finland
Let's keep updated, if you receive an email or other news from them, write it here, I'll do the same. No news yet.

same to @blancysteve
IMG_2337.jpeg

zorro77

Apr 13, 2021
Italy
I wrote them, this is the answer:

We are writing to inform you about an unexpected delay in the shipping of your bike.

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We are aware that you have been eagerly awaiting your bike and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause you.

We would like to explain that this delay is due to an unexpected increase in demand for our bikes. We have experienced an unprecedented volume of orders in recent weeks, which has temporarily exceeded our production and shipping capacity.

We are working hard to increase our production capacity and resolve this issue as soon as possible. We are implementing additional measures to streamline the shipping process and will ensure that your bike is shipped as soon as possible.

To compensate you for this inconvenience, we are offering you a additional gift on your next purchase from our online store.

In addition, we will send you a tracking email with shipping information as soon as your bike is ready to be shipped.

Again, we apologize for the delay and appreciate your understanding and patience. We value your trust in our brand and are committed to providing you with the best possible experience.

🤬😢

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
How old is the 2nd gen Kenevo now? Bets on there being a third gen released this year?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Third gen is a thing already? Isn’t the current one with the asymmetrical rear link the second gen?

Ok then…new Kenevo ever coming?
Just the gen1 xwing and the gen2.

Kenevo didn't show at all last year for the future, so fair to say it's gone.

Gen4 Levi is due which is totally different and a new Brose powered 170 bike at some point.

But then if sales are down, who knows, that might have been binned as the ally gen3 was also continuing in parallel.

Reactions: Dax

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
Just the gen1 xwing and the gen2.

Kenevo didn't show at all last year for the future, so fair to say it's gone.

Gen4 Levi is due which is totally different and a new Brose powered 170 bike at some point.

But then if sales are down, who knows, that might have been binned as the ally gen3 was also continuing in parallel.

So there won’t be a gen3 Kenevo at all? Sad times. Guess I’ll have to look somewhere else!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles