GARY

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Nice try, but stating that someone is ignored is a far cry from commenting on them whichever way you try and slice it.
The fact that you have written that you are ignoring him is enough of a comment in itself ..tell me if I'm wrong but I can't think it's for any other reason than you dislike him ..?

Planemo

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 12, 2021
Essex UK
The fact that you have written that you are ignoring him is enough of a comment in itself ..
We'll agree to disagree that stating someone is ignored is the same as commenting on their persona/putting up a post about why they dont like someone. Otherwise this will be going backwards and forwards for ever and a day.

Heres a statement about Gary, and I'll make it personal and I'll also make it positive to keep you happy - Gary would be the first to say he doesn't need or want any minions to defend him.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
We'll agree to disagree that stating someone is ignored is the same as commenting on their persona/putting up a post about why they dont like someone. Otherwise this will be going backwards and forwards for ever and a day.

Heres a statement about Gary, and I'll make it personal and I'll also make it positive to keep you happy - Gary would be the first to say he doesn't need or want any minions to defend him.
Oh I totally agree..and you have obviously mistaken the fact that I was trying to defend him ..far from it .( I've had one or two run ins myself )
I was in fact only pointing out that your original post was a rather limp way of saying you didn't like him ..😉

Nicho

Captain Caption
Subscriber
Jan 4, 2020
Furness, South Cumbria.
Oh I totally agree..and you have obviously mistaken the fact that I was trying to defend him ..far from it .( I've had one or two run ins myself )
I was in fact only pointing out that your original post was a rather limp way of saying you didn't like him ..😉
Excuse me!
1666298132191.png

Planemo

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 12, 2021
Essex UK

And I would point out that if you were indeed 'far from' defending him, why even bother getting involved with my post? Boredom? (rhetorical questions btw, don't bother replying).

And don't confuse limpness with diplomacy.

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
I always enjoy a Gary's take on things lol, very entertaining and mostly imo seemed very knowledgeable. Very easy to take written words out of context but with Gary I think you got it as blunt as it could be so very clear.
I wish him well and hope nothing serious has occurred but can't help thinking just maybe...... He's come to his senses and started actually wearing a helmet and gloves and now finds himself unable to work out how to get the new helmet back off and didn't get touch screen friendly gloves so unable to post in here anymore!!

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
I've actually just discovered I've one member in my ignore list. Though for the life of me I cant remember when or why it was added.

Username - Gary

Slowroller

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
Wyoming
I'd only fault Gary in that what he thought worked well in Scotland worked in the rest of the world. Other than that, I agreed with the vast majority of his opinions. He suffered no fools, which is a tough position on an internet forum..... lol.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles