full face helmet or not??

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Sorry, I just could never wear a helmet with the word Bell stamped on the front? , never mind how much protection it gave me. That sticker would off quicker than the tags.
Ha! Ha! I had to hunt for it on the helmet I've had for quite a while now.

On my helmet, the word "BELL" is unobtrusively placed under the peak and out of sight. (Black on a black background, on a black helmet). At first sight it looks like it is moulded in. But close inspection shows it to be a superior industrial grade label (not a sticker, I'm trying to think of something more robust than the word "sticker" implies). It certainly does not look like something that would be easily removable, or even removable at all without permanent damage. The only "sticker" is the word "SUPER!" on the rear of the helmet in letters 4mm high in dark grey on a black background. I can live with that! :)

But I agree, the word "BELL" emblazoned across the side of the helmet in contrasting letters 3" tall would not be one I'd choose, or any logo for that matter. :unsure:

StevoKickstart

Nov 12, 2018
West Sussex, England
I always wear a full face; I value my teeth too much:D!!
I have a FOX Proframe; but ready to replace as its a couple of years old now
Any pointers as to what is currently regarded as the best/ value for money?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Any pointers as to what is currently regarded as the best/ value for money?
IMO the best at the moment, but there are several good options out there. This one gives value for money :)

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
I like my Fox proframe because I can keep my hands on the bars and still drink my beer.
324B19A4-EE08-40ED-B974-5080657A4E79.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles