Dec 2, 2021
Essex uk
It’s a very long story but I’ve had mine for just over a month
F08772AF-0573-47E2-84FE-7669E7817067.jpeg

d3ftone

May 29, 2019
Colorado
It’s a very long story but I’ve had mine for just over a month

Would love to hear your thoughts/experience with it. Still waiting for mine. No longer excited for it's arrival tbh, might just keep it in the box and sell it for a profit when it arrives (if it ever does).

d3ftone

May 29, 2019
Colorado
They are an absolute rocket ship on the trails, even without all the gadgets on them, well worth waiting for, I’ve rode some very decent bikes at very decent mountains, but this is the best I’ve ever rode
Awesome. How does the motor compare to others on the market as far as power and noise goes?

Fatboy

Dec 2, 2021
Essex uk
My mate got an Orbea rise, and the motor is quite similar in power, battery lasts a touch longer on siryon with million times better battery indicator and more power modes, he prefers the ride of the forestal more, motor noise is pretty quite really. The plushness of the ride is the best I’ve ever had compared to any of my other bikes or any other bike I’ve been on, Santa Cruz v10 comes quite close to feel, but siryon better feeling, I’ve borrowed a specialized sl quite a bit before and it does not come close to the Siryon. I migh bang some more pics on later

Fatboy

Dec 2, 2021
Essex uk
This will prob bore the life out of most people, but ordered a forestal siryon after 10 years of borrowing or going on ebike test days, waited 8 months from handing over the money to forestal then got the hump and bought a haibike allmountain10 told the wife it was hers so she can keep up with me and the kids and got a right deal at £2k which she believed and chipped it with speed box cos you have too, a few months later I then got some bad family news, the mountains were calling me so decided to head to morzine and vallnord Andorra with the wife and kids. it was nearly a year since I’d ordered so I asked if I could collect as I was in that neck of the woods I was told they were waiting on batteries but it could be possible if there delivery’s happed on time. The wife crashed on a green run on super morzine and another biker hit her and broke 3 ribs, is the bike ok I asked. We headed to vallnord after that stage of the trip and got the nod from forestal collection was ok , got to Andorra bumped in Greg minaar few times
FC519D1B-50C3-478D-8AF3-6C483629CEB4.jpeg

Went to the forestal factory got given a tour by Damien and Sasa and turns out I’d met Damien a couple of years earlier in the production privee shop, they give the kids some stickers and baseball caps while they set the shocks up and slapped bit of invisiframe on the down tube cos I was heading to the bike park as soon as I could, they could not get the bike to connect to my phone but I wasn’t worried cos I’m no good with technology anyway. We got back to the hotel, the gondola was closed so went swimming and used the bike to dry out our shorts
4BEA6A29-D779-443D-90A6-659754BFE47C.jpeg
F2B6EE61-56A8-45F1-A9BB-23AFB56B12E2.jpeg

Got ready the next morning and as most wifes do decided to spoil the fun and wanted to go hospital for her ribs, while checking if I had travel insurance which I didn’t cos I’m a prick an email appeared from forestal asking to have my bike back for an hour to fix the phone connection problem, they came and collected from the hotel, we hit the mountain on our other bikes. 9pm that night I got a phone call to say the battery had failed, and they couldn’t let me have the bike unless it was working 100% so we’re on there way to drop my pedals to me. I got well pissed that night after £400 of X-rays and this bad news. When Damien dropped my pedals to me he organised a test siryon that would be at riders boutique with his engineer the next morning to set me up, I got through the hangover pretty quick ditched the wife and kids to smash some decent trails in on this beast and what a out and out trail eating machine it was, smashed maxi avalanche, wood park and commencal trails with total ease this was a special machine, super planted, plush, didn’t slip on vallnord super slippery dry dirt even once, I felt like a pro.
15D3FB29-0217-4E65-9CC0-2DBF64EA5732.jpeg

unfortunately I had to drop it back to riders boutique at the end of the day. I did bump into Damien on the trails earlier in the day and he apologised profusely for what had happened, but still a decent holiday. thankfully at least I got a taste of what turned up 2 months later and that’s why I didn’t cancel my order, it does have the screen problem which does work properly 50% of the time, but from there latest update will be fixed pretty soon.

If you haven’t got yours yet hang in there you will not be disappointed, this is a special bike as far as I’m concerned, the best I’ve ever rode electric or standard and I do believe forestal do care and are genuine which i think we’ve all questioned a lot

Sorry to bore you all with my shit story
051B1411-1818-4E9A-A06B-3D897574F55F.jpeg

patdam

Jan 17, 2019
france

I think that people who have visit the company have another vision than those (like me) who read only social network. good luck for them

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
If I were clever enough to read in francais that would probably be worth a read

In English for you :

Shjay

Apr 30, 2019
Kent
Just seen on fb Gracia’s Forestal running BOS suspension! Some of the best suspension out there but The Worst customer service, Those two brands together…….

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
It’s a perfect (shit)storm…

I’m sure the bike was specced with DVO suspension originally.

Fatboy

Dec 2, 2021
Essex uk
I was bit upset when the spec changed from DVO I like different bits you don’t see to often. I I Got a set of 2016 BOS forks on a nomad there well plush you don’t see them about much anymore, I think Cedric was sponsored by DVO few years ago.
Has anyone else received there Siryon yet or had the delivery email to say it’s en route to them

BoostMeister

Jan 3, 2022
Wien
I was bit upset when the spec changed from DVO I like different bits you don’t see to often. I I Got a set of 2016 BOS forks on a nomad there well plush you don’t see them about much anymore, I think Cedric was sponsored by DVO few years ago.
Has anyone else received there Siryon yet or had the delivery email to say it’s en route to them

Mine just got sent, I will post some pics when it arrives :)

Pablo!!

Oct 23, 2021
UK
Mine just got sent, I will post some pics when it arrives :)

Cant wait to hear your first thoughts..

I want to love the whole concept and forestal vision, but have emailed for a realistic ETA on new orders as the website in showing Jan2022 delivery for a Diode build but a little sceptical as the 1st Edition don't seem to be leaving the FTC in big numbers. Anyways radio silence they haven't got back in touch.

I also tried to join the facebook Forestal Owners Group but whoever is admin on that seems to have blocked my request 🤷‍♂️

Mar 29, 2021
Netherlands
Hi Pablo, under what name have you tried to connect? There is a lot of spam and fake accounts that try to connect to Facebook groups. maybe you have been in there by mistake.

BoostMeister

Jan 3, 2022
Wien

Hey Fatboy,
Do you know how much your Forestal Siryon Weight without pedals?
many thanks

BoostMeister

Jan 3, 2022
Wien
Yo booster, I haven’t weighed it myself, but forestal has always reckoned 17.4kg, has yours turned up yet?

Hey Fatboy, yes it arrived, I weighed it after assembly and it was exactly 19 kilos on my large model, just as it came, no pedals, tried 3 different scales, and it was always exactly 19k, I was expecting a couple hundred grams more of carbon for a size large, but 1.6 kilos more was a bit out of a normal range of the claimed 17.4 for a Medium on their website. I am in contact with them, let’s see their response next week.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles