Forestal Cyon

aarfeldt

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
May 25, 2019
Denmark, Danstrup
.....I don't have them....Forestal would not tell me ....bastards ! :)

To be fair....I just need to know, if it's lighter than the Siryon.

Spec will be available dec2020/jan2021 I'm told.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
You/me/we/someone should probably start a hydra thread - but word it so it's not found by everyone on the internet searching for Agents of Shield. ..

Or should there just be a generic Forestal Thread as they share many of the same core features ? It's probably a bit early to request it's own forum section ! :)

There's a fine line between too many threads where information is lost/repeated or too much in one place where it's not relevant.

Any news on delivery dates for your Siryon @nielsmarijn ? I don't think there's any out in the wild yet ? (you're officially the forums resident Forestal God) I suspect they're still fine tuning motor/battery to find that holy grail of balance between power and range/altitude. It's logically the biggest thing which will "bite them in the arse".

Mar 29, 2021
Netherlands
You/me/we/someone should probably start a hydra thread - but word it so it's not found by everyone on the internet searching for Agents of Shield. ..

Or should there just be a generic Forestal Thread as they share many of the same core features ? It's probably a bit early to request it's own forum section ! :)

There's a fine line between too many threads where information is lost/repeated or too much in one place where it's not relevant.

Any news on delivery dates for your Siryon @nielsmarijn ? I don't think there's any out in the wild yet ? (you're officially the forums resident Forestal God) I suspect they're still fine tuning motor/battery to find that holy grail of balance between power and range/altitude. It's logically the biggest thing which will "bite them in the arse".
Hi Zimmer, I have created the Forestal Owers Group as generic as possible because exactly like you said, they share the same filosophy across all bikes and it is just separated by discipline. I see it more pushed as a lifestyle brand rather than a bike-specific thing. But that Hydra looks awesome doesn't it?
I think the first batches of the Siryon Edition Onewill be delivered end of May, so hopefullyh next month we will see real user content. I know bikes have been shipped to the media for testing / review purposes, so that can be seen soon as well.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
But that Hydra looks awesome doesn't it?
It does .. I sat there last night with buy buy buy going on :)

I must be getting old as I'm getting sensible though !! :ROFLMAO:

Presumably they have a date on review embargo's being released but I've herd nothing. I think they said 50k ? and 1200m? (you're in holland ... so 1200m is like a years riding ? :p:ROFLMAO: "ben turbo" might be your neighbour) - depending on mode. But that so varies on how and where you ride. I hope it works out, it's a magnificent looking bike and they seem to have a really good team behind it.

Mar 29, 2021
Netherlands
It does .. I sat there last night with buy buy buy going on :)

I must be getting old as I'm getting sensible though !! :ROFLMAO:

Presumably they have a date on review embargo's being released but I've herd nothing. I think they said 50k ? and 1200m? (you're in holland ... so 1200m is like a years riding ? :p:ROFLMAO: "ben turbo" might be your neighbour) - depending on mode. But that so varies on how and where you ride. I hope it works out, it's a magnificent looking bike and they seem to have a really good team behind it.
Hahahahah indeed, but intend to use this for trips in Belgium, France and Germany where they have mountains. At the end of the year the range extender will be ready, so we will be good for long runs.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
If you're in the area look me up and I'll show the the trails .. they're not alps altitude, but they're "natural" so quite challenging (150mm wide).. Out this way we're a long way from far more interesting trails though !!!!

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Little Cyon Video just out :

Like really - just out ! ...

Screenshot 2021-05-11 13.09.09.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles