Forest of Dean Mini-meet

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Short notice, I know, but is anyone interested in a mini-meet at FoD this Saturday?

I’m happy to give non-locals a little tour of some of the stuff the Forest has to offer away from the trail centre.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Too far out for me ..but if I had lived closer ...would have definitely taken you up on this ..
Now that restrictions are being relaxed further hopefully there will be more activity like this around the country ..

Pabs

Jul 27, 2019
London
Strangley about 15 of my riding buddies and me are heading up for a Saturday ride. I've booked the uplift, so was planning on blowing the cobwebs off the MTB and leaving the eeb at home for once. Still there has been talk of off piste already, so maybe we might bump into you later in the day. Will be my first time at FOD, have done Cwmcarn before :)

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Strangley about 15 of my riding buddies and me are heading up for a Saturday ride. I've booked the uplift, so was planning on blowing the cobwebs off the MTB and leaving the eeb at home for once. Still there has been talk of off piste already, so maybe we might bump into you later in the day. Will be my first time at FOD, have done Cwmcarn before :)
The wife is working Saturday so I'll be there fairly early and finished early too but it's unlikely I'll be anywhere near the cycle centre.

Pabs

Jul 27, 2019
London
Some of us are heading up Friday night with the aim to get a early start. Being I'm a newb there will prob stay on the main stuff to start with, get a feel etc.

But yeah, it is what it is, If I happen to see a Rail rider I'll say hi ;)

Coburn

Aug 18, 2019
Somerset
Short notice, I know, but is anyone interested in a mini-meet at FoD this Saturday?

I’m happy to give non-locals a little tour of some of the stuff the Forest has to offer away from the trail centre.
Hi
Was this a one off or are you riding FOD often?
Cheers
Joe

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Often. Definitely often. :ROFLMAO:

I could be persuaded to head out on Sunday for a bimble.

Coburn

Aug 18, 2019
Somerset
I’m booked up Sunday I could do Monday or a week Sunday. I’ve riden FOD trails a few times I’d love to try some of the off piste stuff

Healy

Oct 4, 2020
Forest of dean
Mate we’re booked up today sorry. Might be over the cycle centre later. My boy getting his new vitus today and wants to ride the launchpad

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Bike is currently in bits (looong story) but I should be good for next Sunday.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Do you think it will be like this ?

mini.jpeg

Rahr85

E*POWAH Master
Sep 6, 2020
nottingham
my friends went FoD today after bike park wales yeterday and reviews seemed positive. I'll have to plan a day down there. I was in no fit state to be riding

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
If it's off-piste you want, Mallards Pike Lake is a better starting point.

10:30 is a good time for me.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
No worries, thanks for letting me know.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles