Rob & Doomanic hitting the Forest of Dean

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Was good fun. At the end I could not feel my left foot, it was so wet, muddy and cold!

Thanks @Doomanic for being my tour, great to meet you (y)

We were chatting about organising an epic 2-3 day Forum ride out this summer, perhaps hitting Bike Park Wales, Cannock Chase and Forest of Dean over the August Bank Holiday weekend. Will see if there’s some interest nearer the date.

Anyway, here’s a vid from Saturday.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Nice video mate, must've taken ages to edit that.

No problem, good to meet you too.

We won't want to leave it too late if we're going to BPW over a BH weekend, the uplift will be fully booked pretty early.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Back in the FoD today (surprise surprise) trying out some of the off-piste stuff. Good times. Tried a couple of 3-spot DHs too... :eek:

Shane’s1000rr

Apr 4, 2018
County Durham
Was good fun. At the end I could not feel my left foot, it was so wet, muddy and cold!

We were chatting about organising an epic 2-3 day Forum ride out this summer, perhaps hitting Bike Park Wales, Cannock Chase and Forest of Dean over the August Bank Holiday weekend. Will see if there’s some interest nearer the date.

Anyway, here’s a vid from Saturday.

Great vid guys

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Probably a small a dip that you'd call flat. ;)

It's a grading system for DH tracks used in the FoD, and probably other places too, to indicate the severity of the track. Tracks are marked 1-3 but may have additional warning for particularly dangerous sections.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles