Finding a Suitable Partner for a Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnf0246

Jan 22, 2021
Sedona, Arizona
Ok, I'm hooked, who doesn't like a Norco Sight VLT :) Go Girl !

Do I get brownie points for for already posting a Norco in the pictures post (#7) , I thought ladies liked it when people paid attention.

Flight booked, Ankle and wrist protectors + "I Love Chihuahuas" T-shirt ordered.

Return flight booked, Shark attack trauma pack packed, tetanus shot reserved.
Zimmerframe:

Due to your previous negative posts, I am not recommending you to my friend. She is a special person and hopefully I will find her a compatible partner who is adventurous, loves the outdoors and isn’t a jerk.

Nicho

Captain Caption
Subscriber
Jan 4, 2020
Furness, South Cumbria.
No I meant Zimmer
Happy to oblige.
Here are a few:
1676409111130.png

1676409129114.png

1676409162347.png

1676409188663.png

Tony4wd

Subscriber
Aug 3, 2022
Australia
So we know she's a fit lady who likes outdoors and dogs. If she's also a nice, non-judgemental person there should be a boat load of eligible guys ............ and who wouldn't want to have a mountain-biking holiday in Sedona ...... looks like a great place.

johnf0246

Jan 22, 2021
Sedona, Arizona
So we know she's a fit lady who likes outdoors and dogs. If she's also a nice, non-judgemental person there should be a boat load of eligible guys ............ and who wouldn't want to have a mountain-biking holiday in Sedona ...... looks like a great place.
Tony:

I was wondering if anyone would suggest a visit to Sedona to check out our fun trail system. I met my friend at a popular parking lot and I was looking for someone to ride with. So I asked her if I could join her on her ride. She hesitated, but said yes and where she was hoping to ride. Her ride plan was a 35 mile loop.

At the time I had a slightly worn out 504 WH battery. I didn’t think I could make her loop idea so I offered Something Different that included the newly discovered Metate Wash route. When I described the super cool route she relented and let me show her a unforgettable ride.

I am sure she would love to show you and others the same ride and more.

EDC2B68F-5DBD-43FD-B2F7-F1CC09DAE19E.png 143C1FC3-4392-4493-9993-654925244DBD.png 7B74B00F-54BD-4E31-9DA6-0B03C36FF74E.png 3DB1049B-E033-4464-83B8-78BA003A30DA.png

johnf0246

Jan 22, 2021
Sedona, Arizona
Man, I can cook just fine, for myself. I’m a dude in Germany. The White House is currently a nursing home so I’m staying away from my country until we get someone who can at least talk and ride a bike.

Also I swear to you all I’ll never date a 50 y/o woman. Geeze after their mid 30s it scares me.

I have one question about the broad. How big is her bike seat? That’ll answer everything. Still, she sounds perfect for Zimm, he would fit so well with a chihuahua.

I see pics. She’s a dime.

@Zimmerframe can I be the ‘best man’ in your wedding?

@johnf0246 does she have any 20 something daughters that’ll be at the wedding?
BAMBAM:

You say you are a guy in Germany and your not happy with our American president. Your profile picture indicates you are a women. My friend is a straight women and is looking for a partnership with a straight male. Good luck with your life.

D3706683-5244-4533-8A5F-31BF85177DFD.png

Tony4wd

Subscriber
Aug 3, 2022
Australia
I was wondering if anyone would suggest a visit to Sedona to check out our fun trail system
I click on geographically interesting places in my Facebook feed and Sedona often comes up. My wife is from SanFrancisco and we travel over every few years. We hope to do a trip down through the southwest sometime and Sedona is on our list. She's been through there and says it looked amazing.

johnf0246

Jan 22, 2021
Sedona, Arizona
I click on geographically interesting places in my Facebook feed and Sedona often comes up. My wife is from SanFrancisco and we travel over every few years. We hope to do a trip down through the southwest sometime and Sedona is on our list. She's been through there and says it looked amazing.
Tony:

I use to work in San Francisco and lived 23 miles south of there before escaping to Sedona in 2008, If you need more information about Sedona let me know. I would enjoy showing you around.

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
This thread needs big help. For the record, my wife and I met on a Mountain Bike Meetup Forum group not all too different than this one. She is over 50. She could probably beat many of lard asses up the climbing trails and a lot of the Black DH trails around here, so finding love in a thread is possible! She has a sister, recently widowed, blonde, considerable inheritance pending. Asking for a sister...

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
This thread needs big help. For the record, my wife and I met on a Mountain Bike Meetup Forum group not all too different than this one. She is over 50. She could probably beat many of lard asses up the climbing trails and a lot of the Black DH trails around here, so finding love in a thread is possible! She has a sister, recently widowed, blonde, considerable inheritance pending. Asking for a sister...
Hey, same thing with my neighbours. MTB meet/up, similar interests …now they’re married. He’s 65, she’s 58. Going on 14 years now. They are definitely a fitness couple.

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
Tony:

I use to work in San Francisco and lived 23 miles south of there before escaping to Sedona in 2008, If you need more information about Sedona let me know. I would enjoy showing you around.
Look like the feisty female you say you're looking for a bloke for is really click bait for you looking to pull a hunky bloke for yourself from this forum. Bambam's your man.
whatever2.gif

Last edited:

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
Met my wife on the internets 20 years ago so yeah, it can work. :cool:

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I’m glad you said semen and not sperm as I’m having a vasectomy in a couple of weeks. It’s enough to worry about trimming the olives without worrying about my post-op gender.
Afterwards, do what the medics tell you and look after the boys. Same day as the op I had sat around and kept my legs well apart. I also took the next day off from work and lazed around. The result was that I had zero problems.
One of my workmates decided that his business meeting in another country was too important and he had the op in the morning and flew out in the afternoon. He spent nearly two hours strapped into a plane seat, plus time in a car either side. He rang me from his hotel that night and asked me if I'd had any painful bruising or swelling! Because the whole area was still numb while he was travelling, he had been unaware that he was trapping his scrotum in his clothing or how the way he was sat in his airplane seat was giving him problems to come. He had to go see a doctor whilst in Germany and all they could do was to give him painkillers. He told me that it felt like he had been kicked in the bollocks, repeatedly! He could hardly walk and he failed to make his business meeting. He had to spend an extra day in Germany before he could come home and he was still in discomfort a week later. Silly sod!

When the time came for his stitches to be removed, his scrotum was still so swollen and discoloured that the doctor had difficulty finding the stitches! When he did find one and tugged on it with his long tweezers, my mate rose up with them and ended up on his head and his heels! :ROFLMAO: He wasn't best pleased when I laughed uncontrollably when he told me that. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'm laughing now at the memory of his striking visual image. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Spangoolies

Nov 5, 2022
UK
Afterwards, do what the medics tell you and look after the boys. Same day as the op I had sat around and kept my legs well apart. I also took the next day off from work and lazed around. The result was that I had zero problems.
One of my workmates decided that his business meeting in another country was too important and he had the op in the morning and flew out in the afternoon. He spent nearly two hours strapped into a plane seat, plus time in a car either side. He rang me from his hotel that night and asked me if I'd had any painful bruising or swelling! Because the whole area was still numb while he was travelling, he had been unaware that he was trapping his scrotum in his clothing or how the way he was sat in his airplane seat was giving him problems to come. He had to go see a doctor whilst in Germany and all they could do was to give him painkillers. He told me that it felt like he had been kicked in the bollocks, repeatedly! He could hardly walk and he failed to make his business meeting. He had to spend an extra day in Germany before he could come home and he was still in discomfort a week later. Silly sod!

When the time came for his stitches to be removed, his scrotum was still so swollen and discoloured that the doctor had difficulty finding the stitches! When he did find one and tugged on it with his long tweezers, my mate rose up with them and ended up on his head and his heels! :ROFLMAO: He wasn't best pleased when I laughed uncontrollably when he told me that. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'm laughing now at the memory of his striking visual image. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
😂
I’ve seen first hand what happens when you rush it from a few guys on various building sites I’ve worked on. One guy hemorrhaged so bad his nuts and legs were black to his calves. Another guy’s nuts swelled to the size of grapefruits (to the pleasure of his wife I’m sure). One guy had a real bad infection that had to be drained and another lads tubes tried to grow back together. It’s amazing how much we talk about and even show each other on site, a lot of it I wish I could unsee.
Hence why I’m a bit nervous and definitely taking a few days off.

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
I’d never discourage anyone from getting this procedure. We all have our reasons …but mine was a nightmare.
Afterwards, do what the medics tell you and look after the boys. Same day as the op I had sat around and kept my legs well apart….
So there I was, laying there, waiting for the freezing to take effect before a small 1 inch incision, I passed out. When I came to the Doctor was pulling a small cord with surgical tweezers. I passed out again. When I woke up again there were more people in the room …they cut the cord and began to cotterise the cord with a large pencil-like lazer. That one didn’t work. It was dead. A nurse rushed out of the room and returned with another lazer-pencil. That one didn’t work either.

By now I could sense that the doctor was fuming. More nurses came and left the room. In a stern voice the doctor said; “ Go to 7-11 (corner store) and buy new batteries …NOW! I assume the pencil-lazer was repaired when I saw a small puff of smoke rising from between my legs. I passed out again.

Passing out started to feel like part of the procedure. Kinda like an escape. My vision would blur, things got quiet, ceiling and lights would rush by, and finally nothing.

When I woke again it looked like everything(the procedure) was done. A nurse asked if I was okay. “Sure” I said, “but I’ll just lay here for awhile”. My next move was to the chair next to the bed. On my way there, with some help, I passed out again. 30-40 minutes passed before I was allowed and able to leave. My truck(new 3/4 ton Dodge Cummins diesel) was parked just outside.

Once I entered and started my truck I began to leave the parking lot …but I rolled over a speed bump. I passed out again because I found myself slumped in my seat and the truck had rolled to the far end of the parking lot while still in gear . I rested for awhile.

The freezing was starting to wear off by now (3 hours) and I was becoming very very hungry. I decided to drive to the local McDonalds for some “food” that might lessen the hypoglycaemia. In the drive-thru lane my truck went over another speed-bump. This was like getting kicked by a donkey. I passed out for a while. I was able to place my order and headed home.

When I arrived home, bag of food in hand, I started up the stairs …and passed out. After I woke again I ate my food were I layed. I eventually made it to my couch, took some pain meds, and slept.

It’s all good now though 👍🏻. Thank gawd. Good times!😄

Spangoolies

Nov 5, 2022
UK
I’d never discourage anyone from getting this procedure. We all have our reasons …but mine was a nightmare.

So there I was, laying there, waiting for the freezing to take effect before a small 1 inch incision, I passed out. When I came to the Doctor was pulling a small cord with surgical tweezers. I passed out again. When I woke up again there were more people in the room …they cut the cord and began to cotterise the cord with a large pencil-like lazer. That one didn’t work. It was dead. A nurse rushed out of the room and returned with another lazer-pencil. That one didn’t work either.

By now I could sense that the doctor was fuming. More nurses came and left the room. In a stern voice the doctor said; “ Go to 7-11 (corner store) and buy new batteries …NOW! I assume the pencil-lazer was repaired when I saw a small puff of smoke rising from between my legs. I passed out again.

Passing out started to feel like part of the procedure. Kinda like an escape. My vision would blur, things got quiet, ceiling and lights would rush by, and finally nothing.

When I woke again it looked like everything(the procedure) was done. A nurse asked if I was okay. “Sure” I said, “but I’ll just lay here for awhile”. My next move was to the chair next to the bed. On my way there, with some help, I passed out again. 30-40 minutes passed before I was allowed and able to leave. My truck(new 3/4 ton Dodge Cummins diesel) was parked just outside.

Once I entered and started my truck I began to leave the parking lot …but I rolled over a speed bump. I passed out again because I found myself slumped in my seat and the truck had rolled to the far end of the parking lot while still in gear . I rested for awhile.

The freezing was starting to wear off by now (3 hours) and I was becoming very very hungry. I decided to drive to the local McDonalds for some “food” that might lessen the hypoglycaemia. In the drive-thru lane my truck went over another speed-bump. This was like getting kicked by a donkey. I passed out for a while. I was able to place my order and headed home.

When I arrived home, bag of food in hand, I started up the stairs …and passed out. After I woke again I ate my food were I layed. I eventually made it to my couch, took some pain meds, and slept.

It’s all good now though 👍🏻. Thank gawd. Good times!😄
Yer thanks for the confidence booster😳

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles