Finding a Suitable Partner for a Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnf0246

Jan 22, 2021
Sedona, Arizona
So she’s after a wealthy guy with no sense of humour, likes an off-road challenge and is passionate about Chihuahuas? Is there a dating site for retired Mexican drug cartel smugglers?
Her van would come in super handy.
S:
Where did you come up that she is looking for a “wealthy guy with no sense of humor”? I would say that she would like a partner who by the time he is 50 has developed a nice financial base to be able to take care of himself into the future as she will be able to. She does love her dog very much, but I think has some passion left over for the right partner.

RustyIron

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
Holy cow, man!
You're pushing so hard to sell us on this woman that it's as if you're trying to marry off your lonely sister or you're trying to get out of paying alimony to your ex-wife. I suspect your "friend" would be mortified to discover how you're trying to hook her up.

RustyIron

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
Shes sounds perfect for Zimmerframe. I'm pretty sure he is a biological man. Part animal, but a man .

I second the motion! Zimmerframe is just the man for the job. And even if he isn't a true "biological," who are we to judge? Hopefully it will be a speedy courtship and we'll all get invited to the wedding. It's going to be an "eMTB bachelor party," right? How many eMTB Forum riders will the AirBnB hold?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
You seem to be enjoying yourself on my post.
There's a lot of things we can do in life, but if you don't also smile, it can get a bit sad !

However, I'm not sure what a guys supposed to do to show his degree of love in this day and age in order to be taken seriously, I even made her - her own personal cult movie about Adventure, RV's and Vaping ! (Sadly, straight to DVD release).

In all seriousness she sounds like a very interesting, dynamic and capable young lady and I can only wish her success in her endeavour.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I second the motion! Zimmerframe is just the man for the job. And even if he isn't a true "biological," who are we to judge?

Things had been going quite well. I thought the fact that I also own a Sprinter gave another source of commonality to our tastes and life decisions. Unfortunately though, mine is only 2wd, so it's actually just led to feelings of inadequacy within the relationship and even a small degree of envy.

One positive note having never been in a new EMTB relationship with a lady - having different and incompatible chargers, which I thought would be in inconvenience, has worked out really well as it's avoided any confusion and arguments as to who's charger is who's and who forgot to bring theirs so we can only charge one bike at a time.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Now this is LOVE !

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Like most of you’s here, I could’ve wrote wrote for Hallmark Greeting Cards too. I remind her every year of that career opportunity. 😏

I lub her a bunch!

Last edited:

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
339287E1-650C-4A8A-9152-450744FBCC7C.jpeg

johnf0246

Jan 22, 2021
Sedona, Arizona
This is a trail that we ride regularly. My friend is 32% Sonoran Native American, so her ancestors probably traveled in this wash hunting for game looking for water to drink during the dry periods.

J1.png
J2.png
J3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Ok, I'm hooked, who doesn't like a Norco Sight VLT :) Go Girl !

Do I get brownie points for for already posting a Norco in the pictures post (#7) , I thought ladies liked it when people paid attention.

Flight booked, Ankle and wrist protectors + "I Love Chihuahuas" T-shirt ordered.

Return flight booked, Shark attack trauma pack packed, tetanus shot reserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles