Status
Not open for further replies.

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
OP is definitely said "Female friend".
Yeah well these days it seems that you can officially declare yourself to be anything you want be which then may be legally enforceable, dependent on which legal jurisdiction you live in of course.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I've already made an arse of myself this week by accusing someone of being a spammer who wasn't ... so here goes again ..

In this case .. I think the OP is the real OP who rides a Pivot.

It is possible the "Friend" has borrowed the OP's login, but I think it's genuine and rides the sexy 900wh Norco.

Sadly, apart from the fact that I've already been identified as a Jerk - saving everyone a lot of time, I also have a strict policy to never date anyone who rides a Shimano powered bike, though I could make an exception as the Norco doesn't have a Shimano battery. Rules are there to be broken. 🤪

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
This seems like the most relevant thread for this at the moment....

Just out for food and someones served up @BAMBAMODAs favourite desert

IMG_20230217_222428~2.jpg

Tony4wd

Subscriber
Aug 3, 2022
Australia
Yeah well these days it seems that you can officially declare yourself to be anything you want be which then may be legally enforceable, dependent on which legal jurisdiction you live in of course.. :rolleyes:
I have trouble getting my head around the concept too but ultimately it only matters to the individual concerned - I just let people be whoever they want to be and accept them as they are - makes no difference to my life.

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
OP started out with good intentions but in actuality the reality of the request and it's potential outcome is so far fetched that no wonder it has devolved into a mish mash of humour and misogyny. Sedona may be a good place to ride but I doubt that anyone on an international forum is going to move there for a possible relationship with someone no matter how big her/his/its battery is.

I suggest that instead she gets a trail dog that is capable of doing way more than 3 miles that would also become a companion for the chihuahua and an additional one for her? In my plentiful years of riding mtb I have had both a wife and a dog that made excellent trail companions and frankly the dog was better at keeping up and always up for a ride.

Staff member
Subscriber
Jul 15, 2020
FORUM
I think everyone can agree that this thread has gone far enough. Rather than let it plumet lower, it will be locked.

For anyone interested in sharing vasectomy experiences we've copied out those posts into their own thread :

If there are any genuinely interested parties to the OP's original post, please PM the OP directly.

Hot, young, desperate ladies looking to share a very brief experience with a man @BAMBAMODA can be contacted at bambamboom @ Qwikluvr.com

Looking for a wedding crasher, wedding crasher couple or wedding crashing family - contact @steve_sordy via PM.

Anyone interested in @Zimmerframe should probably seek medical help at their earliest convenience.

Thankyou everyone who's participated in keeping this thread alive. Have a great weekend.

Mod Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles