Finding a Suitable Partner for a Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnf0246

Jan 22, 2021
Sedona, Arizona
I have a soon to be 50 year old friend who rides Ebikes, Rock Climbs and Snowboards. She probably rides faster and longer than you with her 900 WH battery. But, she is willing to let you catch up when you are being dropped. She is very fit and would like to meet a partner who shares a healthy lifestyle. She enjoys vaping, but doesn’t care if her partner isn’t a vapor. She is a good cook when she resides in her home. She owns a nice ArBnB and lives there part time when it’s not being rented out. She owns a very nice 9 year old Chihuahua that currently loves to chase her on her EBike for approximately 3 miles each day it’s nice a sunny.

She is hopping to meet up with a biological man close to her age who still considers himself to be a male. She owns her home and her self-built out 4 X 4 SprinterVan. She would love to find a partner of similar financial means and ambitions. During the hot summer months she loves to travel to cooler mountain areas to ride her ebike and rock climb.

How does she find a partner of a similar lifestyle and goals?

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
Many years ago when I was dating one of my principles was to avoid women who had dogs. Everything in their lives centres around their dog. A 9 year old Chihuahua?
leggit.gif

Last edited:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
She is hopping to meet up with a biological man close to her age who still considers himself to be a male.

Well, that sounds like me ! However what I consider myself to be and what others think might be quite different.

who rides Ebikes

If riding implies a proportional amount of time on the bike when out, then yes, that's me too ..

like to meet a partner who shares a healthy lifestyle

Wow, 100% me ! I share a healthy lifestyle, unfortunately I share it with an unhealthy one.

She is a good cook when she resides in her home
lives there part time when it’s not being rented out

This would be a red flag on a dating site - it suggests that the rest of the time she has a loyalty card for Mcdonalds.... :)

Chihuahua that currently loves to chase her on her EBike for approximately 3 miles each day it’s nice a sunny

I'm pretty sure I've also been chased by a Chihuahua, though fortunately not for 3 miles and I don't think it was sunny, maybe it was a cross breed.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
There was a female posted on the MBR Forum (now defunct). She had a converted Transit van and was booked to go to the Alps with the DH mtb for some hard-core riding. She listed an itinerary of all the great places. She wanted someone to join her in the van to share costs. She was happy to share the sleeping accommodation in the van. With two DH bikes, kit, and two people in a Transit van, trust me it would have been a tight fit! :ROFLMAO:

Now then gentlepeople, was she killed in the rush or left to travel alone?
After several weeks of a total lack of interest, I was prompted to post something on the lines of "Come on guys & gals! You don't get an offer like that very often, where is your sense of adventure?
Still nothing!

johnf0246

Jan 22, 2021
Sedona, Arizona
Well, that sounds like me ! However what I consider myself to be and what others think might be quite different.

If riding implies a proportional amount of time on the bike when out, then yes, that's me too ..

Wow, 100% me ! I share a healthy lifestyle, unfortunately I share it with an unhealthy one.

This would be a red flag on a dating site - it suggests that the rest of the time she has a loyalty card for Mcdonalds.... :)

I'm pretty sure I've also been chased by a Chihuahua, though fortunately not for 3 miles and I don't think it was sunny, maybe it was a cross breed.
Z:
You seem to be enjoying yourself on my post.
Whoa 😳, 900wh, XXL eBike size I hope?
Asking for a friend.
S:
Actually the EBike is a small and came with the 900 WH battery, she would much rather had the 600?? WH option and lower the bike weight 4+ lbs.. She purchased the bike during Covid so she had very little options. The extra weight only affects her riding uphill behind really slow riders.

johnf0246

Jan 22, 2021
Sedona, Arizona
If it was chasing you it was probably effing fuming.
D:

People are correct about her dog. I personally like most of my friends dogs, but I have no desire to own one. My friend’s dog is very sweet and currently a super athlete like her owner. I have no doubt that my friend loves her dog much more than she ever would Zimmerframe.

Last edited:

Moshe

Feb 12, 2020
North Ridgeville, ohio,usa
I have a soon to be 50 year old friend who rides Ebikes, Rock Climbs and Snowboards. She probably rides faster and longer than you with her 900 WH battery. But, she is willing to let you catch up when you are being dropped. She is very fit and would like to meet a partner who shares a healthy lifestyle. She enjoys vaping, but doesn’t care if her partner isn’t a vapor. She is a good cook when she resides in her home. She owns a nice ArBnB and lives there part time when it’s not being rented out. She owns a very nice 9 year old Chihuahua that currently loves to chase her on her EBike for approximately 3 miles each day it’s nice a sunny.

She is hopping to meet up with a biological man close to her age who still considers himself to be a male. She owns her home and her self-built out 4 X 4 SprinterVan. She would love to find a partner of similar financial means and ambitions. During the hot summer months she loves to travel to cooler mountain areas to ride her ebike and rock climb.

How does she find a partner of a similar lifestyle and goals?
She sounds perfect. I would be interested if I weren't married. I hope she finds her true soul mate.

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
D:

People are correct about her dog. I personally like most of my friends dogs, but I have no desire to own one. My friend’s dog is very sweet and currently a super athlete like her owner. I have no doubt that my friend lovers her dog much more than she ever would Zimmerframe.
I love her dog more than I love Zimmerframe.

johnf0246

Jan 22, 2021
Sedona, Arizona
She sounds perfect. I would be interested if I weren't married. I hope she finds her true soul mate.
M:

Thanks for the nice response. So far this thread has shown that the availability of eligible male partners is going to be difficult to find.

I wonder what a better place might be? I advised her of what some of the responses have been. She knows there aren’t a lot of eligible partners. She was married for sixteen years and her husband gave up EMTB and Rock Climbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles