Endura Burner Pants ll

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
I took these endura pants right off the rack at the LBS. These have been my go-to for the rainy season here. The zipper cuff is nice when you slide the cuff over some winter boots. They will get wet after a few hours in the rain but I don’t notice. So far so good.

E4627804-2212-4936-9151-157068B31951.jpeg

Strive77

Aug 5, 2020
Lancashire. England
Well well...Both pairs have arrived together today ..
Burner left / Singletrack right..and both as comfortable as each other in terms of fit.
I ordered both in large..which covers 35"-37" waist ..and I would class myself as a 35" waist..so the advice from other users on the reviews that I've read saying that they size up slightly large rings true as there is plenty of room for me to expand ! ( not that I intend to ..but hey Christmas is just around the corner and I have been known to over indulge ?.)
I've not yet tried them with knee pads ..but there seems to be more than enough room inside for the Dainese Trail Skin 2's that I wear ..
In terms of styling ..I slightly prefer the Burners which are a little more tailored around the ankles ..and offer a little bit of side of knee protection ...but I'm very happy with both .
A ride review will follow in due course on both pairs ..but unless its a really hot day ..I think my baggies have been retired ..
View attachment 47767 View attachment 47768
Hi mate, which pair do you prefer in terms of zipped pockets, pocket size etc? I ride without a pack and keep essentials in my pockets of current riding shorts. Thanks.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Definitely the Burners ..they have become my go-to pair if they are clean ..think I've only worn the singletrack once ..but handy to have as a back up pair ..
Really good deep zipped pockets on each side..and I prefer the ratchet closure to the studded version on the singletracks

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles