endura singletrack onesie

Jasext

Mar 27, 2020
Swansea Valley
Anyone using the endura singletrack onesie ? Looked at the Dirtlej and Mt500 suits but way out of my price range, looking at a full suit not 3/4 .
Needs to be breathable and waterproof .
Thanks

andyjayh

Sep 28, 2020
Guildford
I also did a lot of looking into these onesie suits recently, came very close to buying a still might. Decided against it as I already had the Endura MT500 jacket so just bought some waterproof pants instead, although I went with Fox instead.
the Dirtlej ones look interesting but I was worried about breathability. Heard feedback from a few people now with them and they get good reviews.
the Endura one has claimed very high breathability but price to match and I would be worried about how potentially fragile it is.

Letford

Jul 21, 2019
Basford
Anyone using the endura singletrack onesie ? Looked at the Dirtlej and Mt500 suits but way out of my price range, looking at a full suit not 3/4 .
Needs to be breathable and waterproof .
Thanks

Did you buy one in the end? Tempted to get get one myself.

73Steff

E*POWAH Master
Sep 11, 2018
Haslemere Surrey
I’ve got a MT500 onesie and it is awesome in the slop. Seen the newer ST one and it looks just as good, might even be better as looks thinner. The MT onesie can get a bit hot. I usually ride in Troylee Resist pant and waterproof jacket but can still get wet arse due to gap between the two. Thats the genius of the onesie that its all in one, nothing gets through and you can just step out of the entire thing once done and bang in washing or hang up to dry?

steveo

Jul 20, 2019
Ka15hy
I got one at the end of October have only had the chance to wear it once. The good points.... It does the job as described on the tin. The day i wore it i wasn't raining but had been really heavy rain for the past week particularly the past 24 hour's. Was really muddy with lake like puddles ! And kept my dry and warm.

Now the not so good bit ? i had a crash after aquaplaning in one of the lake like puddles and crashed pretty hard on my left side. I ended up ripping the arm and leg on the left side and remember this was the first time wearing it. So take this into consideration before spending around £200 its definitely not as crash proof as my fox defend pants.

I had a look on endura's site and seen they have a crash repair service so sent it away for repair. I have just received it back after over a month after sending it away and repair seems good. It is patches so will test it out next time iam out. On the plus side they contacted me just before sending it back to let me know it was done and said they would not be charging me for the repair as it took as long so not to bad?.

So overall the suit seems good does the job nicely but try not to crash to hard on it ? But at least you'll know you have the back up with the crash repair service if the worst comes to thy worst ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles