E10 Steerer tube length

Ryan Underwood

Apr 9, 2021
Queensland Australia
Hi all, I am still patiently waiting for my e10 frame to be shipped (ordered/paid for 09 April, Melody first said it will ship mid May and is now saying mid June). I have an opportunity to buy a new Yari fork pretty cheaply (has been pulled off a new bike to upgrade) however the steerer length is 183mm. I just want to make sure it'll fit prior to paying the money so does anyone remember the length they have cut theirs to? I am aware this will vary depending on spacer height. Thanks all

Last edited:

Roy68

Mar 4, 2021
UK Herts
Hi all, I am still patiently waiting for my e10 frame to be shipped (ordered/paid for 09 April, Melody first said it will ship mid May and is now saying mid June). I have an opportunity to buy a new Yari fork pretty cheaply (has been pulled off a new bike to upgrade) however the steerer length is 183mm. I just want to make sure it'll fit prior to paying the money so does anyone remember the length they have cut theirs to? I am aware this will vary depending on spacer height. Thanks all
Hi head tube length varies between 100mm and 135mm depending which size frame you ordered. On Dengfu website there is a drawing of frame geometry which shows this, same drawing also shown near top of original Cheeb forum.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles