My E10 frame questions

deeph

Jan 17, 2022
Near my tools
Hi all,

New with E10 also it’s my first ebike frame. I have with M600 motor installed and actually bike looks good but haven’t ride it much though.

I have some questions in my mind,
  1. I feel like the PAS 1 is too powerful when it start, but after that with slow pedaling it feels smoother. I’m wondering, does DPC241 (bluetooth) display can change the settings?
  2. The battery door has opening about 1 - 2 mm on the lips. If I ride in wet condition, this likely water will come in the battery compartement. Should I close this gap or doesn’t really need to?
  3. What are sensors do I need to install? There are brake sensor and gear sensor I believe. I have the brake sensors but haven’t instaled it yet.
  4. Last, does the 13S 10Ah battery will have enough juice to run the M600 motor? I have 13S 16Ah with weight 3.9kgs, wanted more lighter setup.
I read water can come into ON/OFF switch for the battery (switch near the headtube), so I made a cover out of 3D print. Hope this will block it.

Thanks

deeph

Hagbard

Aug 25, 2021
York
1. No, there's no display (or app for that matter) that can change the settings. Only option is to change to a firmware that has a different power profile, and for that you need a BESST tool.

2. I don't think many people have.

3. Very few people have any of those sensors. I suspect you're just adding unnecessary complexity. Always keep things simple if you can!

4. If the voltage output is the same then it will work, just with a tiny range.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles