Dengfu E10 large frame questions

m-mafia

Aug 18, 2022
bradford
IF i copy the orginal Cheeb wheels and suspension will that give me weird geomoerty on that frame ??? as the cheeb is the xl frame (I will still not off set brushings ). Any advice welocme and if you need more details pease let me know

The cheeb i belive was 29 front 27.4 rear and then FORK Zeb Ultimate 170 front suspnsion and rear was 210 x 55mm, would it casue issues with the slightly smaller frame ???

Thankls in advace

MAl

thaeber

Jan 26, 2021
Bruchsal, Germany
It will give You a flater steering and seat angle by appr. 1.5 Degree compared to original specs. More downhill / enduro geo, but very good to ride imho.

PerseverantOne

Aug 31, 2022
United States
IF i copy the orginal Cheeb wheels and suspension will that give me weird geomoerty on that frame ??? as the cheeb is the xl frame (I will still not off set brushings ). Any advice welocme and if you need more details pease let me know

The cheeb i belive was 29 front 27.4 rear and then FORK Zeb Ultimate 170 front suspnsion and rear was 210 x 55mm, would it casue issues with the slightly smaller frame ???

Thankls in advace

MAl
Actually, that is a great setup. If you are under 6 feet it is better to stick with 27.5" front and rear especially if sticking with the 210x55 Rear shock size. the 210x55 is standard on every size E-10 no matter the wheel size or frame size. The Fork Zeb Ultimate 170mm is also what I plan to upgrade to soon, I plan to go with Cane Creek Kitsuma coil Shock on the rear 215x60 If I can find the custom Yoke I'd need to fit the larger shock, which would be over stroking it. But I've read from several people that it is a great upgrade. You don't need to go to 29" front wheel unless you want to. If under 6foot, or 32" inseam or smaller the 27.5" may be better than the MX setup. This is the E10V2 Frame size differences with 29" rims and 27.5" rims. here is the link to the info for the build I think you are mentioning Dengfu E10 Suspension/Wheel Options
The thread above takes you to the customization Page for E10 and lets you know of custom Yoke Conversions to extend rear travel and other such things. Incase you are interested. Lot's of knowledge on that thread. These are off the LUNA page which uses a 160mm Front fork and 44 offsets. But it gives you an idea of how measurements change when running 29s vs 27.5's. Last photo is E-10 Frame specifications for sizes.

Chris

Screenshot (234).png Screenshot (235).png Screenshot (231).png

PerseverantOne

Aug 31, 2022
United States

Thankls in advace

MAl
No matter the frame size the max shock size without modifying yoke is 210x55 it doesn't change and the over 6 foot 29s are a choice under 6 feet 27.5" is prob better. Here is linke to customization of the E10V2 with all the info you may need for your build Dengfu E10 Suspension/Wheel Options
Also, some files show e-10 frame measurements and the difference in size between 29s and 27.5" wheelsets in photos

Screenshot (231).png Screenshot (234).png Screenshot (235).png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles