Dengfu E10 - The CHEEB V1.0 - Discussion

Niklas Kinn

Dec 2, 2020
Denmark
I think Tony's email inbox might be full after this thread and the youtube video :)
I think you are right ? I have ordered mine for shipment to Denmark today so I can get started with the project

B67F83F3-16E3-4F9D-A7F6-4B8D36A30D18.jpeg

Husky430

E*POWAH Elite
Jul 8, 2019
Glasshouse Mts - Australia
Haven't read the whole thread, but just wondering if there are some Chinese manufactures that make Aluminum frames similar to these as not so sure on the whole carbon thing. Just wondering.... and dreaming....

Waynemarlow

E*POWAH Master
Dec 6, 2019
Bucks
Haven't read the whole thread, but just wondering if there are some Chinese manufactures that make Aluminum frames similar to these as not so sure on the whole carbon thing. Just wondering.... and dreaming....
Yep, type in Aluminium EBike frame full suspension in Alibaba.com and voila. But note the Bafang 510 is a proper beast of a motor and most were older geometries when I looked back in the summer.

Sitar_Ned

Jan 6, 2021
Hey Rob, awesome build! Thanks for sharing.

I'm actually looking to do a very similar build inspired by your YouTube video. Hope you don't mind but I actually shared it here: Dengfu E10 frame & Bafang M500 Motor

Would be cool if you could chime in and share your thoughts on the bike's performance thus far.

Thanks again,
Sitar

HGmtb

Patreon
Jan 16, 2019
Sydney
Interestingly, the TOSA website shows a different frame in the AM1.0 geometry specifications. It looks to be derived from a real 3D CAD model, which implies that Dengfu may be making another eMTB frame soon - slightly more trial orientated, but possibly not with the Bafang M 500/600 motor ?

Tosa AM1.0 Geometry.jpg

Spanner Monkey

Jul 27, 2020
Bournemouth
Interestingly, the TOSA website shows a different frame in the AM1.0 geometry specifications. It looks to be derived from a real 3D CAD model, which implies that Dengfu may be making another eMTB frame soon - slightly more trial orientated, but possibly not with the Bafang M 500/600 motor ?

View attachment 49359
Yeah that is bizarre, the frame above the spec sheet is definitely a different rear suspension setup to the bike pictured. so I wonder what you get if you order one given they only have one model on offer so far.

Bebert

Jan 8, 2021
france
hello, I come from France I wanted to buy an electric bike and here is what I think what do you think?

mes93

Jan 6, 2021
Poland
Maybe someone in Europe bought exclusivity? ;) Luna Cycle has purchased exclusivity for the old frames (E09) in US and Canada. Maybe someone in Europe bought exclusivity.
1610269911730.png

Niklas Kinn

Dec 2, 2020
Denmark

with me it still does not work. still hope they respond to my order ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles