Cube TM 140 Fox float X shocks

ggx

Dec 10, 2018
Sintra
I´ve noticed that the Float X doesn´t have Low Speed Compression adjust. Is this some kind of OEM version or specific to CUBE as I can´t fin´t it at FOX site?
Bytheway received mine in advanced due to a give up 🧦 🤫 😀

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
I´ve noticed that the Float X doesn´t have Low Speed Compression adjust. Is this some kind of OEM version or specific to CUBE as I can´t fin´t it at FOX site?
Bytheway received mine in advanced due to a give up 🧦 🤫 😀
you should have rebound adjust ( low speed) and a 2 position low speed compression adjust lever....and a LSC dial.

Last edited:

Mikerb

May 16, 2019
Weymouth
you should have rebound adjust ( low speed) and a 2 position low speed compression adjust lever....and a LSC dial.
looking at the TM on the Cube website the photo of the bike shows a black unmarked top on the reservoir of the float x rather than a blue dial so I assume you are right....it is a pre set LSC OEM model shock.

ggx

Dec 10, 2018
Sintra
looking at the TM on the Cube website the photo of the bike shows a black unmarked top on the reservoir of the float x rather than a blue dial so I assume you are right....it is a pre set LSC OEM model shock.
Looks like. It´s that a good or bad think ?. Supose at least resale value is lower.

Mikerb

May 16, 2019
Weymouth
I am not sure that having LSC adjustment is that useful unless the shock also provides the HSC/HSR rebound controls. The majority of shock control after setting SAG comes from rebound adjustment and if LSC is provided it is usually set either fully open or halfway depending on the shock tune. So dont worry a bout it. Cube have presumably set the shock at what they deem to be a good fit for most scenarios.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles