Cube Stereo 140SL Error 63000a

njwicks

Jan 26, 2022
Dorset
Hi all, can anyone help with the following error code? 63000a.
Bike seems to work fine apart from error code when first turned on.

Bosch Kiox 300 with Bosch Gen 4 motor. Power tube 750
TIA

D4308FA5-4C72-4A09-A3AD-90D645F348CB.jpeg

njwicks

Jan 26, 2022
Dorset
Bought online from Rutlands, they haven’t been much help so far!

Took it to my local Bosch dealer today, I’m the first one in with the new Kiox 300 set up so they had to download the new software when then told me they require training before the program will proceed 😅
The bike seems to run without any issues just that code pops up every start up.

Stefaan

Sep 24, 2018
Belgium
That makes it alot less easier from an online shop.
as the years go on. I seem to go back more to stores to buy my stuff.

JockG

Jun 14, 2022
Cardiff
How I resolved - I had the same issue on my Reaction Exc 750. I bought the bike during the great bike drought earlier this year. So not locally, it wasn't an option. This error came up the third time I used the bike within the first month. So I took it into a local Cube dealer, the first Bosch one suggested by the Flow app, blew me out! Anyway here's the issue and solution. The local mechanic had to contact Bosch as he hadn't seen it before. Here's what I was told - If you press the off button during shut down thinking you hadn't pressed it, you create this error. You have to wait until the Kiox 300 goes blank. The bike still works, but you get that message every time you switch the bike on and have to press OK to clear. This error can only be cleared by the mechanics diagnostic - so I was charged a £40 fee. I'm sure if I'd taken it to the original dealer there would be no charge. The issue for me is with Cube - this is such an easy thing to do, thinking you hadn't pressed the off button. Worse still is not allowing the user to clear it and having to take it to a dealer to do so.

Hope this helps others, that's the explanation I was given by the dealer, subsequently the guys in the sales floor had the same issue I guess the 22 model is pretty new,

Others may have another explanation, it would be good to know if this error can be user cleared by a procedure other than taking to a dealer.
IMG_2320.PNG

Clean

Subscriber
Jul 1, 2022
West Yorkshire
Had the same problem on my ‘22 Stereo Hybrid SL. Back to LBS, firmware reset, no problems since. Just don’t press the off button twice…… Simples

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles