Other Creo SL Update and Calibration

mathiaspap

Feb 23, 2021
Cyprus
@Specialized Rider Care does the Motor need calibration after firmware update every time?

I just received my Creo SL a couple of months ago and last week took it in to the dealer for the latest firmware update. After the update the dealer attempted to calibrate the motor, but it was contantly failing as he got an error message that the sensor temperature was out of range. Therefore the motor was not calibrated following the firmware update.

Is that OK or does it need to be calibrated after the firmware update. I since went for a ride and found the reported rider power on my Wahoo slightly elevated, but again this could just be my impression, its impossible to judge if rider power is 'correct'.

Thank you

ThierryGTLTS

Feb 17, 2020
Belgium
@Specialized Rider Care does the Motor need calibration after firmware update every time?

I just received my Creo SL a couple of months ago and last week took it in to the dealer for the latest firmware update. After the update the dealer attempted to calibrate the motor, but it was contantly failing as he got an error message that the sensor temperature was out of range. Therefore the motor was not calibrated following the firmware update.

Is that OK or does it need to be calibrated after the firmware update. I since went for a ride and found the reported rider power on my Wahoo slightly elevated, but again this could just be my impression, its impossible to judge if rider power is 'correct'.

Thank you

My dealer has just performed the 4 updates (motor, battery, TCU, and TCD) and everything was perfectly done, so I can't help you.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles