Mission Control 2021 Creo SL Road

mathiaspap

Feb 23, 2021
Cyprus
Hi,

Just wanted to get some feedback on the assistance levels everyone uses for normal Road Bike riding, I have the following:
  • Eco - This aims to just overcome the inefficiency of a heavier bike, replicate my normal road bike
    • 10% Support
    • 20% Peak Power
  • Trail - Provides considerable assistance but not yet Turbo
    • 40% Support
    • 60% Peak Power
  • Turbo - All out max performance from the motor
    • 100% Support
    • 100% Peak Power

ThierryGTLTS

Feb 17, 2020
Belgium
Hi,

Just wanted to get some feedback on the assistance levels everyone uses for normal Road Bike riding, I have the following:
  • Eco - This aims to just overcome the inefficiency of a heavier bike, replicate my normal road bike
    • 10% Support
    • 20% Peak Power
  • Trail - Provides considerable assistance but not yet Turbo
    • 40% Support
    • 60% Peak Power
  • Turbo - All out max performance from the motor
    • 100% Support
    • 100% Peak Power

I Like the following settings 35/35, 40/60 (like you), 50/100

These settings ensure a very smooth transition using the remote to change between Eco/Trail/Turbo.

Canmore TLCC 29

Jun 16, 2020
Canmore, AB Canada
I have had a 2020 Turbo Levo and haven't done much about these settings because I have so much reserve power. But now I have a new 2021 Turbo Creo and these settings will have more impact on my riding. I appreciate reading these shared settings but would like to learn more about how the settings in Mission Control can be tweaked to my riding style.

Where can learn how these settings work from a 'granular" level. (I know, I hated how that word has been used but it seems to fit here.)

Also, I have learned tons on these eMTBForums about e-mountain biking, but wonder if anyone can suggest someplace to learn more about e-road-biking. There are only a handful of threads about the Creo SL here.

Calsun

May 17, 2021
Monterey CA
On my Turbo Creo I have eco at 30% and Sport at 50% and Turbo at 100% but 90% of the time I stay in eco mode and have never used turbo mode to date. I have changed out the 11-42T cassette for a 11-34 one. I would have liked to put on a 11-32T cassette but they are out of stock everywhere at this time. I found with the pedal assist I was never using the 28-32-36-42 cogs.

Canmore TLCC 29

Jun 16, 2020
Canmore, AB Canada
On my Turbo Creo I have eco at 30% and Sport at 50% and Turbo at 100% but 90% of the time I stay in eco mode and have never used turbo mode to date. I have changed out the 11-42T cassette for a 11-34 one. I would have liked to put on a 11-32T cassette but they are out of stock everywhere at this time. I found with the pedal assist I was never using the 28-32-36-42 cogs.
I had used the full range on my first ride. I am just used to high cadence when doing steep climbs, but the assist for me just makes it faster than I would without. if I lived somewhere didn't have 15% grades, perhaps I too wouldn't use those bigger cogs. I especially like pushing speed on flats to the point the assist kicks out. It is a surprisingly light and nimble bike IMHO.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles