Charging status and a few questions!

RobbieJay

Jun 21, 2018
Scotland
As you can see my charging status shows as being 255% this is causing issues on occasions as the battery doesn't stop charging when it hits 100% (all lights on) and I'm having to disconnect it manually.

Not only is it displaying bizarre results I'm also experiencing a few other bizarre issues with mission control and the bike after the update.

Can anyone else confirm the following.

1) When pedalling in a high gear and putting strain on the chain / gears / crank etc do you ever get a loud "clunk" noise as you cycle (mainly when pulling away)

I seem to get this when a certain pressure level is excerpted on the crank/chain, I can recreate it on every ride.

2) Can you ride the bike easily in 11th gear without the battery attached or is it very very difficult (treacle like) I find the bike incredibly difficult to ride without assist, almost as if it's fighting against me the higher gear I am in.

3) Have you experienced incorrect readouts or similar from mission control? I'm noticing really bizarre inflated results such as charging status, batter life amp etc?

I'll get more screen shots as they happen.

IMG_0932.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles