Charge Port Cover

HeckJes

Mar 14, 2022
San Diego, CA
Hey Everyone,

I lost the charging port cover on my 2022 Heckler when I crashed and the rubber cover was torn out by some rocks. I have contacted Santa Cruz and they told me to contact my local Santa Cruz Dealers. Unfortunately, they are not sure if this is a Santa Cruz part or a Shimano part. If anyone here has any insight on this I would appreciate any info. If you have a part number for either Santa Cruz or Shimano that would be wonderful.

thanks in advance for any help,
Jesse

20220421_071644.jpg

Rusty762

Apr 7, 2022
Monterey, CA
Hey Everyone,

I lost the charging port cover on my 2022 Heckler when I crashed and the rubber cover was torn out by some rocks. I have contacted Santa Cruz and they told me to contact my local Santa Cruz Dealers. Unfortunately, they are not sure if this is a Santa Cruz part or a Shimano part. If anyone here has any insight on this I would appreciate any info. If you have a part number for either Santa Cruz or Shimano that would be wonderful.

Jesse

View attachment 87313
Hey Everyone,

Jesse

View attachment 87313

Hi Jesse,

I have replacement covers for sale. Check out the link below, these are a much better design than what came with the bike.

HeckJes

Mar 14, 2022
San Diego, CA
Hi Jesse,

I have replacement covers for sale. Check out the link below, these are a much better design than what came with the bike.

Hi thanks for the info! I would like to order a pair. Do you have a link I can order from?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles