Carrera Vengeance E Mens Electric Mountain Bike

blacky001

May 30, 2020
Penrith
Hi guys new to the forum , me and my dad are wanting a bike each, been looking at this Carrera electric mountain bike from Halfords has a 40 mile range wanting it to commute to my work which is a 10 mile round trip and comes in at £1100 which isn’t a bad price has anyone got this bike or any other suggestions welcome thanks

Adjustments.jpg

Nicho

Captain Caption
Subscriber
Jan 4, 2020
Furness, South Cumbria.
Hi guys new to the forum , me and my dad are wanting a bike each, been looking at this Carrera electric mountain bike from Halfords has a 40 mile range wanting it to commute to my work which is a 10 mile round trip and comes in at £1100 which isn’t a bad price has anyone got this bike or any other suggestions welcome thanks

View attachment 32393

Hello blacky001, greetings from the south of the county.
I would advise that it is not a good idea to put your postcode in your details which are in the pop-up panel in the column on the left of your posts, which anybody visiting the site can see.
It is an open invitation to anybody looking to steal a nice shiny E-Mtb!

blacky001

May 30, 2020
Penrith
Hello blacky001, greetings from the south of the county.
I would advise that it is not a good idea to put your postcode in your details which are in the pop-up panel in the column on the left of your posts, which anybody visiting the site can see.
It is an open invitation to anybody looking to steal a nice shiny E-Mtb!

Hi where do I go to remove this

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles