New Rockymountain Powerplay! New EMTB Channel East Coast Electric Mountain Bike

Padric77

Dec 18, 2018
E2k 3r6
Hey everyone my name is Patrick, Im a brand new owner of a 2019 Rockymountain Powerplay. Im also one of the first people in my city to own an Emtb. I'd very much like to promote Emtb in my local area of Saint John New Brunswick Canada with my new channel. Id also like to profile some the awesome trails East Coast maritime provinces of Canada has to offer. So here is a link to my first ride review of me and my blueheeler Obi, ripping an awesome local and putting my new Powerplay through it's paces. Love for you guys to check out my first ride video and like and subscribe to my channel, Id be super stoked, thanks!

Padric77

Dec 18, 2018
E2k 3r6
Hey everyone my name is Patrick, Im a brand new owner of a 2019 Rockymountain Powerplay. Im also one of the first people in my city to own an Emtb. I'd very much like to promote Emtb in my local area of Saint John New Brunswick Canada with my new channel. Id also like to profile some the awesome trails East Coast maritime provinces of Canada has to offer. So here is a link to my first ride review of me and my blueheeler Obi, ripping an awesome local and putting my new Powerplay through it's paces. Love for you guys to check out my first ride video and like and subscribe to my channel, Id be super stoked, thanks!
IMG_20181211_221405_255.jpg
IMG_20181211_194134_481.jpg

Also check out my Instagram at Eastcoastemtb

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Hey Patrick. Sweet bike. Really like what rocky is doing. I’m originally from Freddy so I hope to check out SJ at some point possibly next summer . I’ve been out west for 30yrs but still visit and ride with the old mtb buds back home. Best of luck. I’ll be subbing your yt/ ig

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles