Levo Gen 2 Came out of a downhill trail and the turbo levo was off and won't turn on

DBDH

Oct 14, 2019
UK
Took the battery out and put back in. It just beeps about every three seconds with one blue bar. Won't charge. Any ideas?

Sep 19, 2020
Squamish, BC, Canada
Took the battery out and put back in. It just beeps about every three seconds with one blue bar. Won't charge. Any ideas?
You’ve got water ingress somewhere. Dry the TCU and connections out with a blow dryer.

Mission control should show an error code if you go to the diagnose tab.

...I could be wrong though, but that’s what was wrong when my bike acted this way.

apac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 14, 2019
S.Wales
Either
1. Water has got onto electrics.
2. loose connection.
3. Motor issue(worst case scenario)

take out tcu and check for water inside the frame and on the tcu. unplug it and put on a radiator to dry out. Spray the inside of tcu with acf50 spray Through the USB port.

Also, dry out and spray charging port on the bike with acf50

if the above doesn't work, either strip it down and check all connectors/connections.... Or take it to a Specialized dealer so they can plug it in to diagnostic software and see if a fault can be found.

That is what I would do if it happened to me.

DBDH

Oct 14, 2019
UK
Thanks. Pulled it apart and looked for water. Don't see any evidence at the TCU or the battery port. Also, when completely removed from the bike, the battery does not charge? I can't diagnose through the app as the app doesn't connect since this started. Looks like back to Spesh...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles