Jun 11, 2021
Germany
Here you go

Screenshot_20210705-140356_Chrome.jpg

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
So unless your's is a different unlisted update it's the same 1.1.5.0 version and not a new one.

False alarm then. I was told by my Haibike LBS that a Gen 4 CX update was due soon that’ll make it compatible with an app that provides security, i.e. rendering the motor useless if not in close proximity to your phone, and perhaps allowing some fine tuning of the modes, but I took it with a pinch of salt as I haven’t heard this anywhere else

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
False alarm then. I was told by my Haibike LBS that a Gen 4 CX update was due soon that’ll make it compatible with an app that provides security, i.e. rendering the motor useless if not in close proximity to your phone, and perhaps allowing some fine tuning of the modes, but I took it with a pinch of salt as I haven’t heard this anywhere else
I've heard that if your motor isn't within close proximity of your bike, the bike is rendered useless ...

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
From what we've seen lately, you prefer to out of the saddle and emulating Reese Wilson with some airborne acrobatics :)

Hows the body healing anyway ?

When is Sun Rise due ?

Rib ache is calming down now so have movement back thanks. Just annoying to have an arm in a cast and no riding over July & August

Hers is due early August and she can’t contain her excitement. No date for mine yet as it’s a pre-factory 2022 order. I could get lucky and receive it Oct / Nov, or I could be waiting for a year, who knows! Wanted to level the playing field and get matching bikes rather than me always having the better bike, if you know what I mean. Had my eye on the Rise for a while (as well as many other full fats) but just thought sod it and pulled the trigger and placed the orders

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Basically the kiox is matched to the motor.
Remove it... turns off motor support

Yes sorry I should have stated my local bike shop mentioned it will be available for Purion displays with the next update, but it’s only a rumour so not sure how credible this is

kneesliding

Jun 11, 2021
Germany
Seems to be another Update available.

New Version of the Tour mode.

Tour+ replaces the current version. Similar to the emtb mode, and pretty much the same as trek has on their bikes.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles