• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Blevo problem 😞

Manxvibes

Jul 24, 2023
Isle of man
Hi everybody I need some help please. I own a 2019 Kenevo Comp that originally came with a 50nm motor and a 460wh battery. The battery was faulty and still under warrenty so I was upgraded to a 504wh battery. I then swapped out the motor to a 90nm motor from Performance Line Bearings and the difference is incredible but I wanted more battery so I purchased the 250wh extender from Volabike which works great and is really tidy ( see pic) . Problem is that when I use Blevo no matter how many times I delete and re load the app it still picks my battery up as 460wh🤷‍♂️ … anybody have an idea please?
Many thanks in advance

2DA1EF6A-CA10-45FA-B692-9BBA6DDC60F3.jpeg

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi everybody I need some help please. I own a 2019 Kenevo Comp that originally came with a 50nm motor and a 460wh battery. The battery was faulty and still under warrenty so I was upgraded to a 504wh battery. I then swapped out the motor to a 90nm motor from Performance Line Bearings and the difference is incredible but I wanted more battery so I purchased the 250wh extender from Volabike which works great and is really tidy ( see pic) . Problem is that when I use Blevo no matter how many times I delete and re load the app it still picks my battery up as 460wh🤷‍♂️ … anybody have an idea please?
Many thanks in advance

View attachment 120965
You have to scan for the new bike...
Then please share the battery monitor screenshot...

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
The data is received from the battery, so I think also the second battery is 460kwh...
Do you see different serial number for the 2 batteries?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles