Best enduro emtb under $6000 USD

mtbz

Oct 17, 2023
US
Recommendations for a new bike ideally something with a bosch motor. Have been waiting on the canyon strive on to come to the U.S. Seeing what's else is out there?

Last edited:

Mrj35

Sep 29, 2023
canada
Recommendations for a new bike ideally something with a bosch motor. Have been waiting on the canyon strive on to come to the U.S. Seeing what's else is out there?
Id check out the Norco range VLT A1 or A2. Good deals on those right now but shimano ep8. Or Orbea Wild has bosch and also good deals on those.

Hattori-Hanzo

Apr 10, 2023
UK
Haibike nduro 8 might be worth a look. good spec for the money and it's on offer at a few places at the moment.
Yamaha motor, though I've heard it's pretty punchy.

Seraye

Sep 8, 2020
Portland
See trek's "Red Barn" site has Rails 9.7 selling for $4225. Pretty damn good price and reasonable spec with Bosch CX gen 4 motor. The Rail is an excellent bike.

gapago

Apr 21, 2022
california
Luna X 1 or x2 $3,500 at the end of the yr. Upgrade the front shock and it's good to go. Best hillclimber period and does very good down hill. Full carbon fiber. Scram and Rockshox

skinnyboy

May 25, 2023
Canada
Perhaps a consideration, depending on your preferences. My Decoy is great, but would swap it in an instant for one of these:

Rode my son's Instinct in a flatlander's enduro here in Ontario, the Dyname just crushed bikes with Shimano/Bosch drives in the power robbing sections. Was accused (laughingly) by a Quebec rider of cheating for riding a Rocky.

Cheers.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles