Anyone tried Hunt eBike Wheels

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Has anyone tried these on a Levo please?

HUNT E_ENDURO WIDE E-MTB WHEELSET

Are they worth the cost over the standard 2019 Rovals that come on the comp carbon?

Fivetones

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Feb 11, 2019
Cheshire
I have a set of Trail Wide Hunt wheels. For various reasons I haven’t ridden them yet but can vouch for the quality, customer service and for how they’re presented.

For the e-bike wheels you’d certainly need to be sure you needed something that well built. They look very heavy. For bigger riders this might be just what’s required though.

Tex

Jan 21, 2020
Aberdeen
I got a set off mavics for my kenevo done some research first most off the wheels/hubs i looked at were weight rated for about 115kg between me and the bike i think we are about 130kg mavics e-ex35's are rated to 150kg and must admit they feel alot better with less movement in rim

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Thanks for the responses all - there is quite a long comment section on the Pinkbike post with Hunt themselves coming back on a few points. Looking a June week 4 delivery

Chuckles

Feb 16, 2020
Us
I'm interested as well, I've blown 4 spokes on my rear roval that came on my comp carbon. The bearings also seem crunchy and I am kind of over them. Thinking these hunt wheels may be a good idea?

flash

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Wamberal, NSW Australia
I have Hunt wheels on my eGravel bike. Actually the whole bike is made by Hunt. Can't speak to these wheels but I can say Hunts products are excellent and their support is brilliant.

Gordon

Reactions: EME

SpaceBubba

Subscriber
May 19, 2020
Arkansas
They are worth the cost. I've riden my Hunt wide e-mtb mullet set on my first gen Levo and now second gen Levo since July 2020. I'm riding at 255 lbs and they are indestructible.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles