Anyone in Northern California updated their Bosch?

Andrie

May 20, 2020
NorCal
I bought my bike from Mike’s Bike but they can’t do it. They tried it but their Bosch computer is old they need to upgrade it first.

Trying to find different shop that can do this

datonetti

Jun 9, 2020
Lodi, ca 95240
I bought my bike from Mike’s Bike but they can’t do it. They tried it but their Bosch computer is old they need to upgrade it first.

I’m in Lodi, waiting on my LBS to get trained and receive a dongle. At least that’s what I have been told.

franaroon

Aug 4, 2020
California

I had mine updated at Bicycle Emporium in Auburn about a month ago.

Jimex

Jun 9, 2020
UK
Thanks for the info. They’re 80 miles away from me so they’ll be my last resort

Have you tried the bosch website? Just select your country and zoom in on the map for bosch dealers where you live.

Andrie

May 20, 2020
NorCal
According to the website Mike’s bike which the place I bought my bike is their dealer. But they couldn’t do it. So does another shop near me. I’m trying to avoid having to have to call multiple bike shop, but I guess I have to do it.

Andrie

May 20, 2020
NorCal
After calling few supposedly Bosch dealers, I can tell you that Mike’s bike where I bought my bike can’t do the update. Other local bike shop refused to do it, cause the Orbea is not a brand they carry. I think they just don’t have the dongle. Frame Up bicycle in Walnut Creek is getting their dongle tomorrow and asked me to come on Thursday! Woohoo

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles