Anyone else having this problem?

Johnny I

Sep 27, 2019
Colorado
I purchased two Turbo Levos last September, a large Gloss Carbon/Gun Metal Expert for myself and a small Storm Grey/Black Comp for my wife. I took possession of my Expert within a week, unfortunately the Comp was back ordered until late January 2020. Well, I was notified yesterday that my wife’s Comp is now back ordered until mid March!
Wondering if anyone else is having this kind of problem getting a 2020 small Storm Grey/Black Comp. By the way, I’m loving my Expert!

Sharkbyte

Jan 23, 2020
Rocklin, CA
I am in Northern California and just bought a Storm Grey Comp size Medium for my wife. It was the last one my shop had and there were no others available at any other shop in my area. They have the black version but not the Storm Grey. I guess we got lucky. I also picked up an Expert in Sage Green.

kombos

Dec 18, 2019
Arizona
I bought my medium Storm Grey three weeks ago today. A day or so before I bought mine locally, the last few disappeared from stock on the Specialized site. I spoke to the shop I rented a Levo from and they had none in stock, saying Specialized showed backorder into Feb. He said take that and add a month to match reality (seems they're running behind). I found there were only two in stock within 100 miles of me, so bought one locally the next day. Delay sucks....but it should be worth the wait.

ebikeZA

Apr 2, 2018
Cape Town
Yes... global shortage of black comps ....they are even pulling black comps from other markets like South America to feed high demand in Europe and South Africa.
I decided i could live with the Khaki (voodoo orange) and went with that ... for my understanding the bike shop threw in a extra 500wh battery ...

Levo-Lon

Jan 21, 2020
Uk
I bought my levo as it was in front of me.
I just cant be doing with "sorry its on back order"
I tried a few times to buy a levo and found the bikes were available until you were ready to pay and collect, then you got the It's out of stock sir... Ffs

Lots of the big manufacturers seem to be the same.
On the plus side its a sure sign E-bike sales are soaring..

I said in the early 80s computers would never catch on... ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles