Anyone bought from MountainSports Distribution before?

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
A few weeks back, I ordered a Wolftooth headset and some spacers for my Levo SL.
When I received it (very quickly - US to UK in about 2 days) all the anodised blue parts were completely different shades of blue.
Wolftooth agreed this was unacceptable and refunded me some parts. They also said all the parts they had in stock were the same colour, and that they wouldn’t be making coloured spacers anymore. - only black.

I needed a 25mm spacer in blue, so searched around and found MountainSports Distribution had them “in stock”. They also had the headset caps.

I ordered a 5mm cap, 10mm cap and a 25mm spacer - since the carriage was £11. Total order was £36. I hoped one of the caps would be a closer shade to the headset.

Order was placed on the 6th of July, and I’ve heard nothing since. I’ve contacted them a couple of times but have had no response at all.

It was paid by PayPal, so I can probably go and get a refund… but I wondered if anyone has had a successful order from them? It’s only £36, so not breaking the bank!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles